I had a dream....

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

last night that Big Sam was sacked and Mike Ashley and Chris Mort had this HUUUUGE press conference thingy to unveil Martin Jol as our manager...... :kasper:

Guest toonlass

Why can I not dream that some glamourous, exciting, successful manager could be appointed at Newcastle?

Is Jol that good? Really?

Rather someone else.

No man, I meant why can I not dream that a glamorous, exciting, successful manager could be appointed at Newcastle - rather than Martin Jol!  :laugh:

Why can I not dream that some glamourous, exciting, successful manager could be appointed at Newcastle?

Is Jol that good? Really?

Rather someone else.

No man, I meant why can I not dream that a glamorous, exciting, successful manager could be appointed at Newcastle - rather than Martin Jol!  :laugh:

Oh good!  :razz:

IF SA runs out of time I'd go for Klinsi. Turned Germany into an attacking side so basically walking on water would be a comedown.  bluerazz.gif

Would Klinnsman commute from California to Tyneside?

He's moving back to Europe. Wants to get back into football. Was probably considered for the Spurs job.

IMO just what we need. A young exciting manager with bags of Euro knowledge and contact list with the ability to attract the right kinds of players.

Tactically sound.

Guest toonlass

I had a dream last night that as a Mag, I was at my wits end with the club, sick to death of players being played out of position and no gameplan.

Imagine my horror when I awoke and realised it wasn't a dream, it was reality.

So many Geordies are feeling the same way.

I had a dream last night that as a Mag, I was at my wits end with the club, sick to death of players being played out of position and no gameplan.

Imagine my horror when I awoke and realised it wasn't a dream, it was reality.

mackems.gif