Allardyce Wants Out

Crumpy Gunt

i hope it isnt true, we are in real danger of becoming a job no-one wants, and we could end up with someone like jol, who i realy feel would be a backward step.

more time needed for sam imo, however, if he has lost teh dressing room as some (cockney journos') suggest, then his time may be up, i guess we will soon find out in performances etc.

our dresing room doesnt seem to take to many people does it?

You mean the Jol who finished 5th in second and third seasons in the PL?

I'm not a fan of Allardyce and the football he's brought but I hope this isn't true.  He should get the rest of the season to see if he can develop some balls and go out and try to win a game because he has everything else right.  His signings haven't worked 100% but they've got time if he has faith in them and plays them in positions which they feel comfortable with.

If he does go it will not be the end of the world because the club is setup much better and if we're prepared to splash cash then we could get better.

Nobody could say Jol doesn't have attacking intentions...

f*** jol, f*** him in the ass big sam is the man

another gay thread from Decky. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not at all mate jol can take it in his japs eye innit cause sam has to stay, his 5 year plan didnty start in a few mothns like

i hope it isnt true, we are in real danger of becoming a job no-one wants, and we could end up with someone like jol, who i realy feel would be a backward step.

more time needed for sam imo, however, if he has lost teh dressing room as some (cockney journos') suggest, then his time may be up, i guess we will soon find out in performances etc.

our dresing room doesnt seem to take to many people does it?

You mean the Jol who finished 5th in second and third seasons in the PL?

yeah, the guy who didnt make any of his own signings and who got the bullet this season for being bollocks. thats him.

to be fair i dont think he is that bad, but i do feel he would be backward step like i said.

did he achieve more than SA at spuds given the mony etc spent?

not in my opinion.

Nobody could say Jol doesn't have attacking intentions...

f*** jol, f*** him in the ass big sam is the man

another gay thread from Decky. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not at all mate jol can take it in his japs eye innit cause sam has to stay, his 5 year plan didnty start in a few mothns like

It was meant to be a joke and I agree with you about Big Sam.

yeah, the guy who didnt make any of his own signings and who got the bullet this season for being bollocks. thats him.

to be fair i dont think he is that bad, but i do feel he would be backward step like i said.

did he achieve more than SA at spuds given the mony etc spent?

not in my opinion.

It would do my head in if we ended up with Jol but he was a lame duck before being sacked, he had the same situation as Bobby before he was sacked.

I'm not a fan of Allardyce and the football he's brought but I hope this isn't true.  He should get the rest of the season to see if he can develop some balls and go out and try to win a game because he has everything else right.  His signings haven't worked 100% but they've got time if he has faith in them and plays them in positions which they feel comfortable with.

None of which matters if he wants out, which is what the OP suggests...

Martin Jol is a tactical retard who was outdone by Roeder every time they met.

His success came from having the best squad outside the top 4 which was put together by Arnesen and Comolli, he'd be a sideways step rather than a progressive one IMO.

It may not matter but they're the reasons I don't want him to bottle it.

Fair enough. Personally I can't see why he would want to bottle it at this point tbh. He has a large ego, we know that. He's wanted a big job for so long and now he has one he wants out after only a few months? And the current pressure is fuck all in reality, how the hell would he have handled the England job?

Fair enough. Personally I can't see why he would want to bottle it at this point tbh. He has a large ego, we know that. And the current pressure is f*** all in reality.

Agreed, regarding pressure, if he feels under pressure then he should think about the soldiers driving around Helmand or Iraq tonight, that's pressure.

It may not matter but they're the reasons I don't want him to bottle it.

Fair enough. Personally I can't see why he would want to bottle it at this point tbh. He has a large ego, we know that. And the current pressure is f*** all in reality.

The current pressure which basically boils down to massive over expectations from idiotic fans. I know a fella on another message board who has told me he wont back any manager and consider him a success if he doesnt deliever silverware in his first season. Thats the type of wanker and wanking expectations that put the club in this mess.