Rallying call

madras

IF our new manager turns out to be Harry Redknapp we must get behind him and the club. Give them a chance and hope (with funding) they make a good go of it.

We may not agree with it but we rarely do and a fractious atmosphere round the place is not going to improve things. Nothing would be worse for the future of NUFC than trying to get rid of Redknapp before he has had a chance (and yes i do believe Allardyce had enough of a chance).

Who knows what Redknapp can achieve with backing ? I know this could be said of the previous but that wasn't going to happen and the rights and wrongs of it will only get in the way now.

Are we Newcastle UNITED ? or are we going to continue letting ourselves be a spectacle for the medias ridicule ?

HOWAY THE LADS !

Keep this post so you can use it agaiin when Redknapp goes.

Allardyce may well have still been there with backing but it's not to be. Redknapp is likely to recieve more backing so is likely to make more of a go of it.

We tried these kinds of rallying calls with other underwhelming managers and it kicked us in the arse.

i'm guessing any new manager would recieve financial backing not available to the others

Even worse if that's the case, really need to nip this in the bud in my opinion.

Guest The Libertine

Happy      - 30 (9.1%)

Unhappy  - 233 (70.4%)

thats almost unanimous. i dont think he'll be boo'ed at his first game but the vultures will be begging for a reason to boo him.

IF our new manager turns out to be Harry Redknapp we must get behind him and the club. Give them a chance and hope (with funding) they make a good go of it.

We may not agree with it but we rarely do and a fractious atmosphere round the place is not going to improve things. Nothing would be worse for the future of NUFC than trying to get rid of Redknapp before he has had a chance (and yes i do believe Allardyce had enough of a chance).

Who knows what Redknapp can achieve with backing ? I know this could be said of the previous but that wasn't going to happen and the rights and wrongs of it will only get in the way now.

Are we Newcastle UNITED ? or are we going to continue letting ourselves be a spectacle for the medias ridicule ?

HOWAY THE LADS !

People on here said the same when we hired Souness, Roeder and BS...

I'm tired of all this blind faith guff. I pay a small fortune to watch Newcastle and that gives me the right to praise and criticise as I see fit. This board know what the majority of fans want (not the SJP mongs as featured on SSN) and if they choose to ignore that and go down the 'jobs for the boys' route by appointing Redknapp, they'll be getting short shrift from me.

Well whoever comes in, I just hope they get rid of the lackies from the Souness, Roeder era's

Sam kept them on but can we honestly say the side looks any differen't to when they were in charge?

Infact they looked allot worse with Sam's brand of football on top of the inept coaches they had before!

These are the guys that are taking the team through training most of the days and they seem to leave the players with no idea what they should be doing!

Just rip out the crap and start again.

Guest Guinness

I will give whoever the new manager is my full backing regardless of my personal opinion towards the appointment. It will do the club no good whatsoever if fans are against the new man from the start.

Once (if!) he is appointed, I'll back him 100%.

However until he is officially our manager, I will voice my concern/unhappiness as I think we could have done better.

What do you mean with 100%??? That sound like blind faith... I think it is absolutely okay to expect some constant improvement. Nobody says it has to be turn around in a weeks time, but it should be an ongoing process...

Guest shaun11177

I just couldnt back Souness and i have no regrets over that as for Redknapp i will give him 38 games to show some improvement-that is all im asking for a slight improvement and the players we have playing over a season to their potential.

Well at least he has got a bit of personality something that by-passed the last 3 .

HOWAY THE LADS !

No HTT tbf.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Fuck Redknapp and fuck you.

HOWAY THE LADS !

Fuck Redknapp and fuck you