What Hurts Me So Much

Tooj

Guest neesy111

We're not in a relegation fight, there's teams below us that are even worse - plus we've the matter of a new manager to bring in yet. Stop overreacting.

We'll still not get relegated. I've said before, however s*** we are, it doesn't automatically mean the teams below us (you know, because they are s*** too?) suddenly start playing like Brazil 1970.

We've still got Reading, Boro, Fulham and the mackems to come at home too - under new orders. We'll not go down.

wigan are only 6 points behind us now

Guest elbee909

I think what hurts and irritates the most is the way that it seems everyone and their dog is enjoying our situation.  It's like the world has turned into a bunch of mackems.  The neutrals report every downfall with some sort of sly smile.  It wouldn't surprise me to learn that every madman shooting was undertaken by a Newcastle fan.

We're not in a relegation fight, there's teams below us that are even worse - plus we've the matter of a new manager to bring in yet. Stop overreacting.

We'll still not get relegated. I've said before, however s*** we are, it doesn't automatically mean the teams below us (you know, because they are s*** too?) suddenly start playing like Brazil 1970.

We've still got Reading, Boro, Fulham and the mackems to come at home too - under new orders. We'll not go down.

wigan are only 6 points behind us now

There's another 8 teams you know.

I'm extremely apathetic at the moment, struggling to care.

I feel apathetic towards your apathy.

How do you feel towards my feeling of apathy towards your apathy?

Absolutely tip-top.