What Hurts Me So Much

Tooj

Is I'm not even that bothered, I expected this, even before the sacking, my apathy at the moment is ridiculous.

I realise tonight though after I go to the pub at half 7, that I should be sending my bit into casualty tonight as a result of my frustration at our ineptitude, but it just doesn't bother me at all.

If we are in a relegation battle does that mean tottenham are as well? I mean i thinkthe quality of opposition below us is very very low.

spuds have scored more goals than anyone else this season (until today maybe?) and are going the right way....we aren't

We're not in a relegation fight, there's teams below us that are even worse - plus we've the matter of a new manager to bring in yet. Stop overreacting.

We'll still not get relegated. I've said before, however shit we are, it doesn't automatically mean the teams below us (you know, because they are shit too?) suddenly start playing like Brazil 1970.

We're not in a relegation fight, there's teams below us that are even worse - plus we've the matter of a new manager to bring in yet. Stop overreacting.

We'll still not get relegated. I've said before, however shit we are, it doesn't automatically mean the teams below us (you know, because they are shit too?) suddenly start playing like Brazil 1970.

We've still got Reading, Boro, Fulham and the mackems to come at home too - under new orders. We'll not go down.

We'll still not get relegated. I've said before, however s*** we are, it doesn't automatically mean the teams below us (you know, because they are s*** too?) suddenly start playing like Brazil 1970.

I'd be fucking amazed if they did :lol: What an end to the season that would be!

Just wish i was in Newcastle so i could drink with people who understand my anguish....

I know the feeling. Live in the southern of sweden, and Im now supposed to meet up with a couple of friends for a couple..( A LOT) of drinks. Not in the mood. Just want to get wasted by myself. This was pathetic.

Bring in the new manager soon, dont care who it is, just give him 5-6 new players worth having and we might save ourselves from relegation. I'M IN PAIN! 

Aye, we'll be reet.

It's an embarrassing defeat but in reality i think we'll recover in an identical manner to what we would have done had we lost 1-0 (hopefully the fans will give an impressive new manager a rapturous applause on Wednesday night). Good things will happen. It's fortunate that our next game is at home to a Championship side, opportunity to put things right short-term atleast.

right now ,who are the teams worse than us ?

Whether or not they're worse than us right this second is irrelevant. The question is are they ALL going to be able to pick up enough points to overtake us?

Derby are down so there's only two places left. An Anelka-less Bolton are going to really struggle. Fulham are shit, sunderland are shit, Reading, Boro, Wigan and Birmingham are hardly great shakes either. We're garbage but those points already on the board will keep our heads above water.

It's an embarrassing defeat but in reality i think we'll recover in an identical manner to what we would have done had we lost 1-0 (hopefully the fans will give an impressive new manager a rapturous applause on Wednesday night). Good things will happen. It's fortunate that our next game is at home to a Championship side, opportunity to put things right short-term atleast.

I'm glad someone's still optimistic.

right now ,who are the teams worse than us ?

Whether or not they're worse than us right this second is irrelevant. The question is are they ALL going to be able to pick up enough points to overtake us?

Derby are down so there's only two places left. An Anelka-less Bolton are going to really struggle. Fulham are s***, sunderland are s***, Reading, Boro, Wigan and Birmingham are hardly great shakes either. We're garbage but those points already on the board will keep our heads above water.

we have to rely on fulham and sunderland in my view

Just wish i was in Newcastle so i could drink with people who understand my anguish....

We're with you in spirit, brother.....well, beer, if not spirits.

Look on the bright side for you though. It'll be shirt sleeve weather where you are, when boozing.

It's 36° fahrenheit here and thick jumper and jacket weather here, where the beer can't be left outside in case it freezes !

For all those having a dig at Ashley and Mort - have a dig at those REALLY responsible - THE PLAYERS - paticularly the awful Allardyce signings

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

NUFC.COM have just posted up the Samaritans number.

Just to let you know that that the landline number is 01752 221666 which you can VOIP free not the 0845 they gave.

Every little helps.

Not to turn fairy on you guys now, but I could really use a fucking hug right now :(

Man-up you soft clown.

Anyway, I agree with the original poster: Jonny. Jonny2J. My apathy is like THIS big right now, Jonny. It's bigger than Alan Smith's twatish-cunt percentage and Mark Viduka's six pack. And the worst thing is that I'm now apathetic about the apathy. Before it was like "man, this feeling of nothing feels so wrong" but not any more... Now it's just hollow. And boring.

Not to turn fairy on you guys now, but I could really use a fucking hug right now :(

Man-up you soft clown.

Anyway, I agree with the original poster: Jonny. Jonny2J. My apathy is like THIS big right now, Jonny. It's bigger than Alan Smith's twatish-cunt percentage and Mark Viduka's six pack. And the worst thing is that I'm now apathetic about the apathy. Before it was like "man, this feeling of nothing feels so wrong" but not any more... Now it's just hollow. And boring.

A hollow man.