Toon turning to Shearer and Keegan

stozo

a) has keegan been informed about this ?

b) is it shearer as manager with keegan aiding ?

c)doubt either would take the job on without significant transfer funds

d) the chants for shearer and keegan use the same "tune" so we don't have to change a thing

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think it will take these 2 to get us back up to 'big club' status

I'm all for it as the alternatives don't inspire much confidence

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not MORE desperate journalism.

When will we understand that these papers just fill their pages full of any old s*** - especially where we are concerned

They have been more or less spot on in the last few days

Tbh i've said this is our only realistic option right now!

Yes it looks pants we need Keegan to save us again but then it could be a great partnership!

Keegan won't feel annoyed to be 2nd fiddle and Shearer will gain from his expierience

It's all we're left with i'm afraid

Lets face it if they don't understand the area they always fail!

Guest Eires No. 1

Keegan!? Get over it FFS, it's over, its finished!

Yeah, no matter what happens for get all your dreams, forget all wishfull thinking.  Lets us keep moaning on about not wanting x manager for whatever reason.  For god sake what is the worst that can happen??  That isnt happening now??

Keegan was a fantastic motivator, and had a philophsy which sits perfectly with the 'Geordie way of playing football' to be honest i dont want them here. Keegan is a legend, no doubt but i just cant see them being the ones who will eventually lead us onto greater things. Do they have the tactical know how, can they change a game with there substituions. Do they have a modern look to football. From what i gather football is an obsession with all the most successful managers, do i think Shearer and Keegan will afford the same level of obsession. No

Basing this on absolutely nothing, but shearer strikes me as one of those "get stuck in" type of managers.

Keegan was a fantastic motivator, and had a philophsy which sits perfectly with the 'Geordie way of playing football' to be honest i dont want them here. Keegan is a legend, no doubt but i just cant see them being the ones who will eventually lead us onto greater things. Do they have the tactical know how, can they change a game with there substituions. Do they have a modern look to football. From what i gather football is an obsession with all the most successful managers, do i think Shearer and Keegan will afford the same level of obsession. No

Basing this on absolutely nothing, but shearer strikes me as one of those "get stuck in" type of managers.

so is ferguson when you think

I'm not sure what Keegan has to offer apart from sentiment, Dalglish is more of a sensible option considering how close the two of them were.

keegan for the drive and buzz. also he is,as i've said a thoosand times, the ideal man to persuade players to come here.

not as manager but i'd always have a job for him here. director of footballish