Rob Lee

Dr. TC

Seriously, Keegan should bring in the likes of Lee to coach the team. Watson and Peter Beardsley too. Important to have true geordies as backroom staff as well!!

Shearer as ass. man !! =)

Seriously, Keegan should bring in the likes of Lee to coach the team. Watson and Peter Beardsley too. Important to have true geordies as backroom staff as well!!

Oh. Oh my.

Guest optimistic nit

bull fucking shite.

Lets complete this 'Dream Team' and bring Fumaca in as a skills coach...................

Guest DazzaNufc1892

i dont gt all this "we must have geordie' shit that gets talked. Man utd dont have an all manc backroom staff, chelsea, arsenal dont. Doesnt matter where you come from or what accent you have, if youre good enough for the job, youll succeed, the sooner people get this into there head "ala the freddy shephard regime of old and all who agreed with it" then this club will finally succeed, until that time, it wont ever move on

i dont gt all this "we must have geordie' shit that gets talked. Man utd dont have an all manc backroom staff, chelsea, arsenal dont. Doesnt matter where you come from or what accent you have, if youre good enough for the job, youll succeed, the sooner people get this into there head "ala the freddy shephard regime of old and all who agreed with it" then this club will finally succeed, until that time, it wont ever move on

Amen to that brother.

Freddy Shepherd got an absoloute battering for coming out with comments like some people are on here at the moment.

Guest ryanegg

I am fortunate enough to have " Robert " as my middle name and " Lee" as my last haha. Top player, most underated midfielder of his generation.

i dont gt all this "we must have geordie' s*** that gets talked. Man utd dont have an all manc backroom staff

They may not be Manc's but Fergie has packed the ManUre backroom with people who are Manchester United through & through & as a club they even have Bobby Charlton on the board.

Sir Bobby Charlton - Director

Mike Phelan - coach

Ole Gunner - Coach

Brian McClair - Director of Academy

Jimmy Ryan - Director of Youth team

Arsenal have x-players like Pat Rice, Gary Lewin & Liam Brady in there ranks.

My ever first toon shirt was the 95/96 one with Lee 7 on the back. Proper ledge, absolute steal as well.

But we dont need the geordie back staff, we need the best people in who ever they may be and where ever they are from.

I am fortunate enough to have " Robert " as my middle name and " Lee" as my last haha. Top player, most underated midfielder of his generation.

It's a shame your first name's Ryanegg, really. Spoils it a bit, imo.

Might as well get Albert back to become club barber, Disco Des on the decks in Shearers and David Batty to do poetry. Now THAT is a recipe for success.

Guest elbee909

Oh. Oh my.

Rob Lee, oh yes, true Geordie him. ;D