Barton Available

gazza ladra

I know he messed up but i hope he doesn't get booed.  Support him, or rather be indifferent.  New manager, new era just lets give all the players a new start.

I know he messed up but i hope he doesn't get booed.  Support him, or rather be indifferent.  New manager, new era just lets give all the players a new start.

New manager, new era, new start, so let's get rid of the scum out of the club now and move on.

Well it's really between Barton and Rozehnal

"So sir, would you like your right leg cut off, of your left one?"

What a shit selection to be left with. As much as I don't rate Emre, I'd much rather him be in there than Roz or Barton. :(

Well it's really between Barton and Rozehnal

"So sir, would you like your right leg cut off, of your left one?"

What a s*** selection to be left with. As much as I don't rate Emre, I'd much rather him be in there than Roz or Barton. :(

Well isn't Emre banned tomorrow? I agree with you, rather Emre than Roz or Barton, but I thought Emre was banned.

Yep, we've got no alternatives right now so hes got to play out of his skin and impress us as best he can.

No more excuses J, just get on with it  :thup:

:lol:

He's just come out of jail ffs. He'l make a complete dick of himself tommorow imo. But the crowde will love it anyway with Keegan and all that shit going on!