Tamas Kadar signs on 4.5 year deal

toontownman

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1210745,00.html

Breaking News:  Hungarian Starlet Completes Toon Move

NEWCASTLE United have completed the signing of Hungary Under-21 international Tamas Kadar.

The promising 17-year-old has signed a four-and-a-half year deal at St.James' Park and joins from Hungarian top flight club Zalaegerszegi TE.

Kadar can operate as either a centre-half or left-back and burst into the Zalaegerszegi first-team when he was just 16.

He is recognised as one of the best young defenders in Hungary and has one cap for the Under-21s.

I know this maybe a bit lost in the Keegan news but we have another youngster through the doors to go with Ben Tozer and Wesley Ngo Baheng!

Quotes taken from:

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3059161,00.html

"My dream has come true, that I have signed to play for a club from the Premiership," Kadar told Zalaegerszegi's official website.

"My goal is, of course, to fight and grab a place in the first team as soon as ossible."

Kadar revealed that he is shocked by the progress he has made in recent years, having only taken up the game a few years ago.

"When I was 14 I wasn't a contracted footballer, I played only for fun and I wanted to become a handballer as I'm from Veszprem [the town has a well-known European class handball team]."

"I'm happy to get this contract but I don't want to be satisfied only with this. I'm studying English very hard and I want to become a good and successful player,"

not the usual speach that you hear from new players coming in but it is nice to hear about him already learning english and sounds like he genuinely wants to take his chance with both hands.