The 'muppet' Roy Keane...

Guest GAMMELL

That is the sort of money it seems Sundlund would have to fork out to get anyone decent to come near the place ;)

Wasn't his prescence supposed to attract players to the SOS, well so far his two main transfer targets have preferred the options of playing for Derby County and Bolton rather than play for Beano. Once the word was out about his kicking & punching antics no self respecting pro would go near the place.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Good player, really good purchase buy Keane.  If you can't see what he's trying to say by 'pricing' him at 40 million then you are the stupid ones, not him.

So what's he trying to say here then?:

"I wouldn't swap him for any of them (any other PL striker)."

Please enlighten us stupid people who think Keane talks complete bollocks.. :lol:

Well by saying that Kenwyne Jones feels wanted, and will have his spirits lifted, rather than if Keane said "Yeah I'd swap Kenwyne for X player etc".  It's called Psychology, mate.

Good player, really good purchase buy Keane.  If you can't see what he's trying to say by 'pricing' him at 40 million then you are the stupid ones, not him.

Please enlighten us stupid people who think Keane talks complete bollocks.. :lol:

Well by saying that Kenwyne Jones feels wanted, and will have his spirits lifted, rather than if Keane said "Yeah I'd swap Kenwyne for X player etc".  It's called Psychology, mate.

"I was going to get one right, wasn't I?

"By the law of averages, you are going to get one right out of 15 or 20."

Roy Keane, Master of Psychology, motivating his other signings there.

"I was going to get one right, wasn't I?

"By the law of averages, you are going to get one right out of 15 or 20."

Roy Keane, Master of Psychology, motivating his other signings there.

Suppose it's a change from his usual motivational routine of punching things and kicking chairs.

Guest Goalfather

He is worth that to Sunderland.

They have no chance of surviving the drop if he is sold or injured..

Adebayor and Drogba are the only two strikers in the Prem who play  the lone striker role really well and they have pretty good midfields to lend them support.