Time for Local Hero's return?

Rich

the new "me" is called Rob and i believe he used to do it a few years back. I got fired because i'm in training for a new job which means i'm living in oxford until June and my course starts at 8.30am monday - friday so I couldn't do midweek games anymore and the club wanted the same voice for every game, which is fair enough really. I'm still gutted though! still, it was good two and half years.

Can't help you on this one anymore guys. Fat Sam wasn't the only one who got sacked last week.

People wondered which backroom staff would go:Pearson, Round,Terry Mac & it turns out to be PA Guy.Who is the new you & on what grounds did they get rid of you?

You were always honest when you posted on here.

They got that miserable bloke from steel wheels haven't they (never met him but he sounds miserable when he talks) ?  Who plays all the old rock songs I'm to young to have heard and I'm 25 :D. He does keep away from any sort of pop though which is good.

It's the Steel Wheels bloke who used to do it, Rob I believe his name is - at least I think so, he's been on for the last few games.

I've actually thought of late, though I do prefer the music he plays PA Guy sorry, that the NUFC.com (and TF to an extent) praise of Rob was out of order. He's their mate and used to sponsor .com, I found it quite unfair.

Can't help you on this one anymore guys. Fat Sam wasn't the only one who got sacked last week.

People wondered which backroom staff would go:Pearson, Round,Terry Mac & it turns out to be PA Guy.Who is the new you & on what grounds did they get rid of you?

They got that miserable bloke from steel wheels haven't they (never met him but he sounds miserable when he talks) ?  Who plays all the old rock songs I'm to young to have heard and I'm 25 :D. He does keep away from any sort of pop though which is good.

A tad unfair.  Until you've heard the PA guy at Anfield, the steel wheels guy sounds like Mr. Happy.

thanks guys...it's up to the club who they want and i've got no probs with whoever they choose. It's always sad when something good ends thats all!! feel a bit like i've been dumped by a fit bird!!!

A tad unfair.  Until you've heard the PA guy at Anfield, the steel wheels guy sounds like Mr. Happy.

Don't think it's unfair he's hardly ready to build up an atmosphere is he :) I have heard the bloke from anfield and yes I agree though.

thats ok. sorry if i came across as an egotistical tit on matchdays!!

as for the nightclubs bit.. thats exactly why i'm re-training so i don't have to do that anymore!!!

anyway... all the best to all of you and thanks for the input over the last couple of years.