"Impress your loved ones with your new KEEGAN ringtone" etc.

Guest elbee909

Guest elbee909

Don't know what to suggest, perhaps there are just some rapidshare connectivity problems.  PM me and I can email it to you, worst comes to the worst.

Guest Alan_Shearer

"Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out" 

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time. 

"

Lemmi try again...

Guest ryanegg

is anyone good of making remixes/dance anthems/drum and bass etc?

as a change from the usual photoshopping, a "Love it" song competition could be amusing!

I could do a pretty good one if i put time into it aye. I've got a free day tomorrow so i'll work on it for about 9pm ishhh.

as a change from the usual photoshopping, a "Love it" song competition could be amusing!

I could do a pretty good one if i put time into it aye. I've got a free day tomorrow so i'll work on it for about 9pm ishhh.

aye same here, I'm just re-downloading Audacity!  I did a dance remix of "Mamma Mia" as a pisstake a few years back.

However now I'm thinking of incorporating KK into a reggae/ska beat!

Guest ryanegg

aye same here, I'm just re-downloading Audacity!  I did a dance remix of "Mamma Mia" as a pisstake a few years back.

However now I'm thinking of incorporating KK into a reggae/ska beat!

I can make my own beats using fruity loops or reason, i could give it a shot making a reggae/ska beat if you cant find one elsewhere

i transfered this one to a mp3, now using as my ringtone..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JawRZow7F4&feature=related

Any chance of an upload mate? First 25 seconds if all thats necessary if possible.

its on our other computer...although i would love it ( ;) ) if someone could re make that video some how with just the first 25seconds on... or just the audio part. and re upload it like the first post.

Guest elbee909

i transfered this one to a mp3, now using as my ringtone..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JawRZow7F4&feature=related

Any chance of an upload mate? First 25 seconds if all thats necessary if possible.

its on our other computer...although i would love it ( ;) ) if someone could re make that video some how with just the first 25seconds on... or just the audio part. and re upload it like the first post.

Will give it a go :)