No signings = relegation?

Guest Brazilianbob

A bit down atm after the weekend  but was hoping for one signing at least but not for the sake of it as things go this is a time for king kev to draw up battle plans for the summer targets and hopefully spot some potential in the Euros or any players on the way down with there respective clubs with Giles Barnes from Derby as an example.

A bit down atm after the weekend  but was hoping for one signing at least but not for the sake of it as things go this is a time for king kev to draw up battle plans for the summer targets and hopefully spot some potential in the Euros or any players on the way down with there respective clubs with Giles Barnes from Derby as an example.

Exactly mate, we're all a bit down but in our hearts we know there will be a frenzy in the summer, the rollercoaster will truly be set in motion :D

When did we won our last game????????forget about Stoke

Try not to judge too much on the next bunch of games as they're pretty difficult to say the least - arsenal, boro (very winnable), villa, man utd, blackburn (winnable), liverpool.

Keep the faith harry and support your club, try not to winge too much and look forward to the transfer spree of glory in the summer! ;)

No they don't, they just have to avoid defeat, whilst we get stuffed each week.  Look, I have experienced relegation with NUFC too often in the past not to recognize the signs and I tell you the signs are all there.     As I said, I hope I am proved wrong but.......!

Not winning or even drawing games in our league position at this stage of the season = relegation.

You've seen enough in two games aginst Arsenal away and Bolton with a thread bare team to know that we'll get relegated?  ???  Did you expect us to beat Arsenal?  Also we drew against Bolton so what are you on about saying "not even drawing"?..

You'd have to have an unreasonable amount of faith in the ability (and maybe the attitude) of our players to think we won't struggle without some new faces.  With one or two exceptions, our players look and play like bottom 6 material.  KK may be the messiah, but I can't see how he's going to take 6 years off Nicky Butt, give Milner the skills he needs to play his position, teach our defenders how to defend etc.  Not to mention I'm not sure where the goals are coming from.

Relegation seems unlikely, but a struggle is on the cards I'm afraid.

our fate is virtually already sealed, bar a string of miracle results.

Give over man.

I know, its an unbelievable comment.  We need a few draws and a couple of wins from 15 games and we have the likes of Fulham, Sunderland and Boro to play at home, there's nothing miraculous about beating those teams.

our players look and play like bottom 6 material.

Do not agree witrh this. Who in your opinion then are the bottom 6 that are on a par with us, our of interest?

Do not agree witrh this. Who in your opinion then are the bottom 6 that are on a par with us, our of interest?

We've kinda made ourselves look shit by struggling to take points off every team below us.

We've kinda made ourselves look shit by struggling to take points off every team below us.

I reckon we need about 40 points.

Agreed, but I kinda promised myself to drop out of this thread before I became known as one of the negative fans ;)

Agreed, but I kinda promised myself to drop out of this thread before I became known as one of the negative fans ;)

:lol:

We've kinda made ourselves look s*** by struggling to take points off every team below us.

Under Allardyce with ludicrous tactics..

Is it 2 wins from 15 league games? Both last minute winners v relegation fodder?

I dont think we are in serious danger of relegation, but this is relegation form. I'm still confident things will improve though.

Its definitely relegation form, but its the form of the team under Allardyce not Keegan, so its not worth talking about at this point.  Lets talk about this once we play a few beatable teams with Keegan in charge.

Its definitely relegation form, but its the form of the team under Allardyce not Keegan, so its not worth talking about at this point.  Lets talk about this once we play a few beatable teams with Keegan in charge.

You mean beatable teams like Bolton?

:-)

And Derby,dont forget Derby,,,, O0

If you're being serious you need a kicking :lol:

We've played Derby with Keegan in charge this season?  ???

The worst part of this scenario is that expectation has been hyped up to unreasonable levels with

KK's appointment without the on field personnel to guarantee  safety.

Imagine the glee the press will have in putting the boot in if we crash and burn from these false heights of optimism.

The b******s will be praying it does happen. It makes a great story. They love to build things up then knock them down.

Batten down the hatches and stick together because they will be lobbing editorial hand grenades at us from now until the end of the season to ensure it does happen.

Expect criticism of Kevins tactics or suggested lack of them to be exagerated for starters as they start their mischief.

Doug.

:iamatwat: Silly me!!! .... I forgot they took four points off you before KK took over. :doh:

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Relegation.  :lol:

Sheesh, sometimes I feel this board has dipolar disorder. One week, half the members are telling each other that Keegan will challange for the title next season. Then, the week after, we get a thread saying you are going to get relegated.

Seriously ffs, you're not going to get relegated. For one thing, no matter how poorly you play and no matter how little points you pick up, 3 of Derby, Fulham, Brum, Sunderland and middlesbrough will end up with less points than you. Their squads are shite compared to yours.

:iamatwat: Silly me!!! .... I forgot they took four points off you before KK took over. :doh:

Yes you did forget that, because your an idiot  O0