Mancs singing anti-Newcastle songs.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Guest Erich von Manstein

Yeah, that makes LOADS of sense. They sing about football, we sing about human tragedy. :thup:

If you deliberately provoke someone, don't squeal if they retaliate in a way you don't like as you've only got YOURSELF to blame, simple as that  :thup: :thup:

That's bollocks though, if they were singing about a tragedy involving us, then aye, but the songs they were singing don't compare to Munich.

If you're not happy with the response, DON'T f****** PROVOKE PEOPLE

Alternatively, stop digging a bigger hole for yourself.

Yeah, that makes LOADS of sense. They sing about football, we sing about human tragedy. :thup:

If you deliberately provoke someone, don't squeal if they retaliate in a way you don't like as you've only got YOURSELF to blame, simple as that  :thup: :thup:

That's bollocks though, if they were singing about a tragedy involving us, then aye, but the songs they were singing don't compare to Munich.

If you're not happy with the response, DON'T FUCKING PROVOKE PEOPLE

So if Man Utd fans sing ANY songs about ANY other team if they deserve to hear songs about Munich in response?

Utter tripe, Elan. Why not sing some songs that laugh at their support etc? Why people dying? Idiot.

You need to be very careful what you say to people, shortarse

Because you called me shortarse, I will now insult any of your dead friends and family.

Fair?

Utter tripe, Elan. Why not sing some songs that laugh at their support etc? Why people dying? Idiot.

You need to be very careful what you say to people, shortarse

He's pushing at least 5'7 in those high heels of his so back off!

Because you called me shortarse, I will now insult any of your dead friends and family.

Fair?

Please do

I'd rather not, seeing as that would be ridiculously pathetic, not to mention distasteful. I prefer not to act or look like a complete wanker, see.

Man Utd should have a minutes applause not silence for Munich.

After all they have been laughing all the way to the bank since then.

They only became the best supported club after this, before that they couldn't beat us for attendences.

They only became the best supported club after this, before that they couldn't beat us for attendences.

fine by me, what tune do we sing it too?

Fair?

Please do

I'd rather not, seeing as that would be ridiculously pathetic, not to mention distasteful. I prefer not to act or look like a complete w******, see.

Funnily enough you do that every time you post on here, not forgetting the fact you're a typical coward who thinks he's anonymous

Fair?

Please do

I'd rather not, seeing as that would be ridiculously pathetic, not to mention distasteful. I prefer not to act or look like a complete w******, see.

Funnily enough you do that every time you post on here, not forgetting the fact you're a typical coward who thinks he's anonymous

I suppose you'll be in amongst Man Utd fans while you're singing these songs then eh? Rather being in a big group and being protected by anonymity.

Fair?

Please do

I suppose you'll be in amongst Man Utd fans while your singing these songs then eh? Rather being in a big group and being protected by anonymity.

i thought we weren't giving mike's big mate a nick name?

Nail on head.

They play City on 50th Anniversary of the Munich Disaster. Thats gotta end in tears....

Head of the Citeh Supporter's Association wanted a minutes appluase, presumably to hide any booing, idea was rejected though.

They play City on 50th Anniversary of the Munich Disaster. Thats gotta end in tears....

Head of the Citeh Supporter's Association wanted a minutes appluase, presumably to hide any booing, idea was rejected though.

You can't blame him them for trying. Some of the songs being sung by assorted muppets at recent City games include "You can stick your minutes silence up your arse", "We're all going to the golden jubilee", "50 years, and they're still dead" and the old favourites "Who's that dying on the runway?" and "Always look on the runway for ice."

Its both sickening and baffling but some people....they just wont have it. I can only hope the tickets have gone to non-numpties but I'm not holding my breath. Their is absolutely ZERO chance of us coming out that game not looking like a bunch of twats.

(Moreso that usual)

Their is absolutely ZERO chance of us coming out that game not looking like a bunch of twats.

Is it cynical to suggest that part of the reason the proposal was rejected is precisely this. Chance to paint your biggest rivals in a bad light.

I'm sure they know full well that the minutes silence won't be observed by some City fans, so why actually try and go through with it?