This says it all!!!!

Guest Harry-Norway

Guest Harry-Norway

We are in deep shit at the moment and KK is not buying any new blood to strenghten our squad??????

See some topic about relegation is alreay on,and yes we are in the middle of it.

Last 7 games =3-16 goal score=2points                     

Derby County 2 - 2                1p       

Wigan Athletic 1 - 0                0p

Chelsea 2 - 1                          0p

Manchester City 2-0              0p

Manchester United 6-0          0p

Bolton Wanderers 0 - 0          1p

Arsenal 3-0                            0p

All the teams behind us are winning games and we dont have a clue how to play fotball any more :kasper:

I say no more,just bite my nails in the future

It seems that KK will wait until summer to buy.

If he does buy now, it will bring hopes and also pressures; then if that expection fails to be realized, he will be in trouble.

To be honest, what can we achieve in the remaining games?

No need to panic yet.  Only two of those games are under KK and we'll have better days than against Arsenal at the Emirates.  It's how we play against the weaker teams that matter, especially at home, starting with the Beasts on Sunday

No need to panic yet.  Only two of those games are under KK and we'll have better days than against Arsenal at the Emirates.  It's how we play against the weaker teams that matter, especially at home, starting with the Beasts on Sunday

As much as it galls me to say it, as they think this every year, but in the grand scheme of things this is possibly our biggest match of the year so far!  Win and we're five points clear - lose and they're above us!! 

Yeah, Chelsea, Man U, Man C and Arsenal (All away) should really be disregarded.

The only results that matter on there are Derby, Bolton and Wigan. 2 of them were under Allardyce, so again need discounting.

Against Bolton, they came and put 11 men behind the ball and shut up shop. Keegan had been back about 2 days, and we played the majority of the game in their half.

Hardly time to panic. Let's get the Boro game out the way and see what the performance is like against them. That'll say far more than all 7 games listed in the opening post put together tbf.

The way opinion swings back and forth after a result is sometimes scary - maybe a 12 hour posting ban after a game, until eveyone has had a chance to calm down?!  ;D

Maybe just a ban for Harry?

We are in deep s*** at the moment and KK is not buying any new blood to strenghten our squad??????

See some topic about relegation is alreay on,and yes we are in the middle of it.

Last 7 games =3-16 goal score=2points                     

Derby County 2 - 2                 1p        

Wigan Athletic 1 - 0                0p

Chelsea 2 - 1                          0p

Manchester City 2-0               0p

Manchester United 6-0           0p

Bolton Wanderers 0 - 0          1p

Arsenal 3-0                             0p

All the teams behind us are winning games and we dont have a clue how to play fotball any more :kasper:

I say no more,just bite my nails in the future

13 games into the season, before we went on the bad run, we were 8 points clear of 3rd bottom, 11 games later, we're 7 points clear. We will not go down man!

Thing is, even though we haven't been picking up points, for us to actually drop back many places would require too many shit teams to go on a run... just not going to happen.

Obviously it isn't impossible (and the very thought makes me a bit sick), but no reason to think we'r going down IMO.

Thing is, even though we haven't been picking up points, for us to actually drop back many places would require too many s*** teams to go on a run... just not going to happen.

Obviously it isn't impossible (and the very thought makes me a bit sick), but no reason to think we'r going down IMO.

Exactly my point. Not going to happen.

End of the day, we're still level with Spurs. Wonder if they're worried about relegation.

Yeah but have you watched some of the football they've played?  Also 2 new signings! The comparisons couldn't be more differen't.

End of the day, we're still level with Spurs. Wonder if they're worried about relegation.

Yeah but have you watched some of the football they've played?  Also 2 new signings! The comparisons couldn't be more differen't.

And despite the football they've played...they're still no better off than us in the league.

And despite the football they've played...they're still no better off than us in the league.

Only recently have they turned a corner! We are still waiting to have a peek round the bend so far

Thing is, even though we haven't been picking up points, for us to actually drop back many places would require too many shit teams to go on a run... just not going to happen.

And when the shit teams win, its usually against other shite teams, people going hyper that boro n sunderland won last night are forgetting they beat teams that are also below us.

See some topic about relegation is alreay on

Was your post really so mind blowingly insightful that it couldn't have been posted in one of those threads?

Why didn't you just start a thread saying 'me want player in now!!!!!'?