Samuel Ameobi

AlanSkÃrare

I just hope that the youngest Ameobi doesn't get as much shit as Shola has. Shola may not be the best premiership footballer(by a country mile) but its amazing that 20 stone dumplings can call him shite, while scoffing down McDonalds and quaffing pints from the sidelines.

That's almost as bad as saying women can't have an opinion on football because they aren't men.

KWAFF.

Guest elbee909

I just hope that the youngest Ameobi doesn't get as much shit as Shola has. Shola may not be the best premiership footballer(by a country mile) but its amazing that 20 stone dumplings can call him shite, while scoffing down McDonalds and quaffing pints from the sidelines.

That's almost as bad as saying women can't have an opinion on football because they aren't men.

KWAFF.

Eh?  This yet another internet acronym that's passed me by?  Something to do with the Korean Women Advanced Farmers Federation?

KWAFF.

Eh?  This yet another internet acronym that's passed me by?  Something to do with the Korean Women Advanced Farmers Federation?

:lol:

Guest toonlass

So If I hire a builder, who does such a bad job on my extension that it has to be knocked down and rebuilt, I can't complain because I've never laid a brick in my life?

Just don't hire Ameobi as a builder, that is the only advice I can give!

• 2 years later...