Keegan is

Guest K9

the MAN to transform us

I'm still as excited as i was when i first heard he was appointed

I'm certain he will turn this club around given time and we WILL be a force in the coming years

WHO'S WITH ME?

KEEEEEEEEEGAN KEEEEEEEEEEGAN

Guest Brummiemag

the MAN to transform us

I'm certain he will turn this club around given time and we WILL be a force in the coming years

WHO'S WITH ME?

I'm with you 100%

the MAN to transform us

WHO'S WITH ME?

I'm with you 100%

Even after watching that shit today?

the MAN to transform us

WHO'S WITH ME?

I'm with you 100%

Even after watching that s*** today?

Oui

I just wonder which Premier League players will have watched us this season and really want to join the club in the Summer.

KK has a massive job on his hnads and i really doubt whether he has the ability to do it.  :undecided:

Guest Brummiemag

the MAN to transform us

WHO'S WITH ME?

I'm with you 100%

Even after watching that s*** today?

Oui

yes even after today, I know it was poor, but still better than the dross I have seen under Allardyce, as I keep saying, KK needs time and resources to turn this round and it wont be an easy thing to do   

I just wonder which Premier League players will have watched us this season and really want to join the club in the Summer.

KK has a massive job on his hnads and i really doubt whether he has the ability to do it.  :undecided:

I see very little or no improvement on Allardyce reign.

Still picking Smith for starters ......

Your not really a supporter through thick and thin, are ya mate?

To be fair the Gunt is one of the true hardcore supporters on here, so you're talking plop.

To be fair the Gunt is one of the true hardcore supporters on here, so you're talking plop.

Pardon me, in his posts you must agree there isn't a lot of support he may attend all the games but there is a thing as unfair criticism and giving a guy time. 

Keegan has a huuuuuuuge job on his hand.  Our team can't play the football he wants - fact.  Not his team.

The sooner this seasons over the better, build from there.

I don't think it'll be easy getting players in but it won't be that hard either, it'll be up to Keegan to sell his vision and plans for the club.

These two Baggio quotes sum up my feelings. This season has always been a write-off.

Keegan will be judged on this Summer coming.

I don't think it'll be easy getting players in but it won't be that hard either, it'll be up to Keegan to sell his vision and plans for the club.

These two Baggio quotes sum up my feelings. This season has always been a write-off.

getting the first will be the awkward bit,once players feel things are happening here good enough players will come.

i'm more worried if we'll be prepairing for a promotion campaign

getting the first will be the awkward bit,once players feel things are happening here good enough players will come.

And anyone who thinks that scenario as unthinkable had better start thinking again.

And anyone who thinks that scenario as unthinkable had better start thinking again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the MAN to transform us

WHO'S WITH ME?

Get in!!!As I was saying in another thread,we have to get behind the team now!They need us more when we are going through a shit spell like this and yes Kev is the man! We cant rate him till he gets his own players in!!!

What set the alarm bells ringing today was not the selection of Butt, Carr and Smith - because afterall he is still getting to know the squad and they all carry big reputations - but his inability to change things when we were being completely overrun by Villa at the beginning of the second half. It was worryingly reminiscent of games under his predecessors and whilst of course i'm not 'turning on him', it will undeniably be a cause for concern if those three start ahead of Faye, Enrique and Viduka again.