Keegan is

Guest K9

What set the alarm bells ringing today was not the selection of Butt, Carr and Smith - because afterall he is still getting to know the squad and they all carry big reputations - but his inability to change things when we were being completely overrun by Villa at the beginning of the second half. It was worryingly reminiscent of games under his predecessors and whilst of course i'm not 'turning on him', it will undeniably be a cause for concern if those three start ahead of Faye, Enrique and Viduka again.

don't think they will but you are right in his inability/unwillingness to change it worried me aswell

Like I've said before if you want to move forward don't go to the past it rarely ever works out.

Thanks for those words of wisdom, now why don't you f*** off!

Dear oh dear we are a bit upset aren't we sweetheart, mustn't go criticizing the Geordie Messiah should we. BOO HOO Wanker!

Please get out of my thread, i don't want abuse in this because there is no need for it

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, you can't just say fuck off cos theirs is different to urs  :rolleyes:

He just looks beleaguered to me everytime I see him. I think the stress and pressure will get to him big time unfortunately.

Still think you should have given Allardyce until the summer and some proper money to spend in Jan then reviewed the situation.

He just looks beleaguered to me everytime I see him. I think the stress and pressure will get to him big time unfortunately.

I have to say, I agree, he looks tired and stressed to fuck every time he is on the telly. I'd also agree with 1878 about Allardyce, although I acknowledge that that is very easy to say when I didn't have to sit through his football.

So, because we don't think z0mg King Kev is a hero!! He will save us z0mg !!!

We're not true supporters?

What?

dcmks post.

Like Crumpy Gunt, I see little or no improvement on Allardyces reign.

We're still shit to watch, and at least under Allardyce we got the occasional result.

dcmks post.

We're still s*** to watch, and at least under Allardyce we got the occasional result.

You need to give your head a shake and remember how shit we were under Allardyce, if we had gone out to beat Wigan and Derby (twice), we wouldn't be in this shit now.

Still think you should have given Allardyce until the summer and some proper money to spend in Jan then reviewed the situation.

Even though Allardyce was messing things up with his team selection and tactics, you are right! we should have waited until summer to get rid of. Keegan looked so out of it yesterday the camera were panning on to him all the time and he looked like if he didn't have a clue what to do, especially after Villa got their second goal him and Terry Mac were like stone statues.

dcmks post.

We're still s*** to watch, and at least under Allardyce we got the occasional result.

You need to give your head a shake and remember how shit we were under Allardyce, if we had gone out to beat Wigan and Derby (twice), we wouldn't be in this shit now.

I do remember.

But there's very little improvement.

We had 2 shots on goal against Villa FFS.

Guest Armchair Pundit

I think another one of our problems is the 'vocal' kiddies supporting the team out there who don't really remember Keegan's last run in charge - we were a lot worse than this for the end of the season the last time he started with us, he didn't really start work properly until that following summer when he bought his own players in and got them all working to his ideas. We were only ever going to be treading water til the summer, I really wish the knobbers out there would stop playing in to the presses hands and just have some faith that everything will fit in to place once this season's out of the way - get out there and get supporting your team you wasters.  :rolleyes:

I think another one of our problems is the 'vocal' kiddies supporting the team out there who don't really remember Keegan's last run in charge - we were a lot worse than this for the end of the season the last time he started with us, he didn't really start work properly until that following summer when he bought his own players in and got them all working to his ideas. We were only ever going to be treading water til the summer, I really wish the knobbers out there would stop playing in to the presses hands and just have some faith that everything will fit in to place once this season's out of the way - get out there and get supporting your team you wasters.  :rolleyes:

That's the fucking past man.

It's 2008, not 1992.

Guest Armchair Pundit

That's the f****** past man.

It's 2008, not 1992.

You must be one of them then? If not then you must have a real short memory.

Keegan needs time to stamp his mark on the squad and obviously that's not going to happen until next season. So stop whining and lets support our club! The traveling support were loud and most of the time we were as good as, if not better than the noise coming from the Holte End!

There's only one Kevin Keegan came from the Villa supporters at the end, but we didn't care if they were taking the piss... we joined in (Obviously from a different stand point)! In Keegan we trust... come on lads!

I do remember.

But there's very little improvement.

We had 2 shots on goal against Villa FFS.

If you do remember those games you could possibly tell us how many shots we had in those 3 games, probably just the two which we scored at home to Derby and one viduka shot at Wigan. 

Keegan needs time to stamp his mark on the squad and obviously that's not going to happen until next season. So stop whining and lets support our club! The traveling support were loud and most of the time we were as good as, if not better than the noise coming from the Holte End!

There's only one Kevin Keegan came from the Villa supporters at the end, but we didn't care if they were taking the piss... we joined in (Obviously from a different stand point)! In Keegan we trust... come on lads!

Yes, having the loudest fans is defiatley enough to make us a great side.

That's the f****** past man.

It's 2008, not 1992.

You must be one of them then? If not then you must have a real short memory.

What are you basing this expected upturn on?

I just wonder which Premier League players will have watched us this season and really want to join the club in the Summer.

KK has a massive job on his hnads and i really doubt whether he has the ability to do it.  :undecided:

I see very little or no improvement on Allardyce reign.

Still picking Smith for starters ......

It's not even been a month since Keegan came in.

Players are obviously still used to Allardyce's football and players Keegan has arent even those he brought.

WHAT DO YOU FUCKING EXPECT?!

I just wonder which Premier League players will have watched us this season and really want to join the club in the Summer.

KK has a massive job on his hnads and i really doubt whether he has the ability to do it.  :undecided:

I see very little or no improvement on Allardyce reign.

Still picking Smith for starters ......

It's not even been a month since Keegan came in.

Players are obviously still used to Allardyce's football and players Keegan has arent even those he brought.

WHAT DO YOU f****** EXPECT?!

Well some tactical changes in the second half would have been nice for a start.