Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest MaetihS

O'Hara ffs. That bugger's still at White Hart Lane now trying to get up from when Oba left him flat on his arse.

rather him than Guthrie. He looks good in other game. that day, Martins is just too good :)

Guest Deep456

Deep and Shitface in the same thread? I've died and gone to forum hell.

Alternatively, you can die and just go to hell.

Love how we'd be improved by reserve players from a team that finished three (3. That's 1. 2. 3. Wow they're miles ahead. :rolleyes:) points ahead of us and who we've absolutely kicked the arse of the past five times we've played them btw.

Guest Deep456

O'Hara ffs. That bugger's still at White Hart Lane now trying to get up from when Oba left him flat on his arse.

rather him than Guthrie. He looks good in other game. that day, Martins is just too good :)

I agree on this. O'hara is decent.

Guest MaetihS

Skysports:

Getafe have snapped up Real Madrid midfielder Esteban Granero on a five-year deal, the champions' city rivals have claimed.

The 21-year-old has made his switch permanent after spending last season on loan with the Primera Division outfit.

It is believed that Madrid valued the player at around €24m (£18.4m).

Spurs were also linked the player, who is part of the Spain Under 21 team.

Cant believe it. after one season, cost this much!!! i would have thought he can be a cheap alternative to replace Emre.

Guest Deep456

Skysports:

Getafe have snapped up Real Madrid midfielder Esteban Granero on a five-year deal, the champions' city rivals have claimed.

The 21-year-old has made his switch permanent after spending last season on loan with the Primera Division outfit.

Cant believe it. after one season, cost this much!!! i would have thought he can be a cheap alternative to replace Emre.

We should have gone for him. Very good player. £12m definately not the £18.4mill

Skysports:

It is believed that Madrid valued the player at around 24m (£18.4m).

Too good for us we should stick to Nolan and O' hara

Skysports:

Its probably not that straight forward. Real prob have a buy back clause or first option in return for a lower price. Always some clause with Spanish deals! O0

Guest MaetihS

Skysports:

true. this is one of the ambitious and hard to get players.

Skysports:

mackems.gif

Guest Deep456

Skysports:

mackems.gif

Why is that funny? Granero would have been an ambitious signing.

1) Why would you rather O'Hara than Guthrie, on the basis you probably haven't seen much of either of them?  O'Hara is a squad player at a significantly worse club that Guthrie.

2) How much would you pay for O'Hara?

Both questions to both of you.

Skysports:

mackems.gif

:doh:

Skysports:

mackems.gif

Because Getafe are not a bigger club than we are

Skysports:

We should have gone for him. Very good player. £12m definately not the £18.4mill

He'd be a better signing if he cost us £18.4m though surely ???

Guest Deep456

1) Why would you rather O'Hara than Guthrie, on the basis you probably haven't seen much of either of them?  O'Hara is a squad player at a significantly worse club that Guthrie.

1) I live 5minutes from Tottenham and go to about 5 games a season at their ground with friends.

2) All my friends who supports Spurs, hold this guy in high regard.

As for Guthrie, we all know he is nothing special and is just another one of those Shola's.

How dare you say that about Spurs? You sicken me. :dave:

1) I live 5minutes from Tottenham and go to about 5 games a season at their ground with friends.

2) All my friends who supports Spurs, bold this guy in high regard.

As for Guthrie, we all know he is nothing special and is just another one of those Shola's.

:mysterysolved:

Better trust you and your friends over KK then

Guest Deep456

Let's be honest we all know Spurs>>Bolton so stop talking out of your Arse. Aimed at LLLO

Better trust you and your friends over KK then

If his friends are as thick as him, we're laughing.

Let's be honest we all know Spurs>>Bolton so stop talking out of your Arse. Aimed at LLLO

Guthrie was a Liverpool player, you halfwit. Half's being generous actually.