Reserves draw 0 - 0 on Liverpool TV

Dave

Baheng looks like he could be a real gem to me. Great with the ball at his feet, really composed and has definetely got some pace. By no means the finished product but certainly someone who has the skill to break through.

Agree completely. Looks an intelligent player too which always bodes well, especially considering his overall physical attributes.

He could definitely be a bit more forward minded at times, but that is a much easier problem to fix.

Really like the look of him, has a bit of class about him. I disagree completely with someone who said he looked a typical Allardyce player. Didn't agree with that at all.

why? looked like Smith when he plays up front - strong, big, fairly good touch but rarely runs forward or present a goal threat, didnt show/use pace. not that i'm having a go at him or saying it's neccessarily a bad thing that he's an allardyce type as every team could do with that and i think he was decent. also he's pretty young so i wouldnt draw any conclusions from one reserve game. nor were we particularly vibrant going forward, he might have looked different if he had been up front for liverpool.

the players who stood out for me were forster, tozer, edgar and kadar. kadar especially as he seemed to have a little bit extra guile while on the ball.

the three disappointing players for me were marwood, godsmark and troisi, mostly cos it is clear they have plenty of talent, good touch, skill, ability to dribble, pick a pass, make darting runs, pretty quick, good change of direction/balance. but they just didnt produce anything.

Ngo Baheng played on the left against Man City, but did move the an attacking midfielder position in the second half. A few points to add about him imo:

- He rarely uses his left foot.

- He almost always passes the ball backwards.

- His first touch is not great.

- He has a decent pace.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Not sure Baheng is a striker. Played up front tonight but from what I have heard he's played attacking/central midfield the last few games.

French.....

Bald.....

Attacking Midfielder / Striker who's canny at heading....

Saw a bit of the first half last night and embarassingly, we played as far more of a unit than the first team do. We struggled to cope with a couple of their better players but as a team we had decent shape and movement.

Insua for Liverpool looks a great prospect. Was head and shoulders above everyone.

saw him play at the under 20s wc last year and was very impressive. many liverpool fans reckon he's already the best left-back at the club.