Old Skool

Thespence

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6200/n5845360115924432018pp4.jpg

Found the above picture on a fellow Wallsender's Facebook, the two lads were 2 years old than me, were canny footballers if I remember correctly  O0

High Farm?

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6200/n5845360115924432018pp4.jpg

Found the above picture on a fellow Wallsender's Facebook, the two lads were 2 years old than me, were canny footballers if I remember correctly  O0

High Farm?

Aye.

Found the above picture on a fellow Wallsender's Facebook, the two lads were 2 years old than me, were canny footballers if I remember correctly   O0

Did they go to the Boro Academy?  Half of the kids there were born in and around Newcastle.

http://www.mfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/Academy/0,,1~766297,00.html - only one from round here. sunderland are the ones who get half their academy from tyneside

St. Bernadette's all the way man. High Farm Middle was the enemy.

Not sure if the terminology is only used in Wallsend but can you can you remember them "itchycoo" things that used to grow on the bushes near the fence of High Farm/St Bernadette's? We used to pelt them at kids of St B.

Not sure if the terminology is only used in Wallsend but can you can you remember them "itchycoo" things that used to grow on the bushes near the fence of High Farm/St Bernadette's? We used to pelt them at kids of St B.

That's exactly what we called them as well. Snow days were the best like, it'd be like a fucking full on war over that shitty little 5-foot fence.

Booo High Farm, booooooo.

:razz:

You a Western-er like?

Fuck Western an' all... and St. Colomba's... no problems with Redesdale, or Jubilee... never played them at fussball.

Oh aye, didn't read your other post.

Booo High Farm, booooooo.

R.I.P High Farm, R.I.P.

Yep, I remember I was on my way back from football when I saw the fire from miles away, couldn't believe it when I saw it was ablaze.

Nowt wrong with High Farm, man.  I moved away a few years ago and was shocked to see they demolished Burnside as well and replaced the old buildings with some new fangled nonsense.  It's like they're wiping out my past...

That's exactly what we called them as well. Snow days were the best like, it'd be like a f****** full on war over that shitty little 5-foot fence.

The "itchycoo" plant only grows in Wallsend.

When the snow came & I was at High Farm it was always seemed like it was the 3rd year take on the rest of the school for some reason, we did not bother with the bible bashers on the other side of the fence.

Fugazi I take it your also part of the Wallsend Collective?

I am, Jubilee-High Farm- Burnside.

Me and my mates used to get bollocked at High Farm for using the field as a shortcut on the way home, as we lived very near the end of it, used to get litter-picking duties as a punishment.