A message from the international supporters.

oldtype

i think it's about time that those from outside newcastle had to have a sign,on their av perhaps,maybe a black cross,to denote they aren't troo.

At least, possibly make them apologise to the real proper 100% pure-blood NUFC fans at the end of each of their posts as well?

Only fair imo.

instead of a sig..good idea.

how about a set limit of posts per day ?

Limit of none, they shouldn't be allowed to mingle with the elite.

Give them their own forum, call it 'The retards: Who's opinions simply don't count to real fans' and we can pop in now and again and laugh at them, and generally insult the fukers.

agree with the sentiment but "the retards" is atad harsh......how about the "uncivilised" ?

True, we shouldn't openly mock the inflicted like that.

I think we should run monthly competitions against each of the 'uncivilised' as to who's the better toon fan. The winner granted 24 hour access to the main forums, but this is where your post count idea will have to come in, we can't have them taking over.

I think we've got this covered, anything else to add before i PM admin with the new changes?

do they have to pay to use this forum ....yet ?

Aye its about time these so called fans put their hands in their pockets, nowt in life is free a lesson they need to learn.

right,get that sent off to admin.

errrr is admin still living in scotland ?

We've now played 27 league games this season, no less than 16 of which have been moved for the convenience of live TV coverage.

And what have those armchair fans been treated to? Just over a goal a game from us, almost two goals per outing in our own net - and a grand total of three wins. 

Setanta Sports         Sky Sports

Villa (h) drew 0-0     West Ham (h) won 3-1

Smogs (a) drew 2-2 Man City (a) lost 1-3

Derby (a) lost 0-1     mackems (a) drew 1-1

Spurs (h) won 3-1     Liverpool (h) lost 0-3

Fulham (a) won 1-0 Arsenal (h) drew 1-1

Man U (a) lost 0-6   Derby (h) drew 2-2

Bolton (h) drew 0-0   Smogs (h) drew 1-1

Man U (h) lost 1-5   Villa (a) lost 1-4

:iamatwat: