Given To Have Groin Op.

Crumpy Gunt

harper is a good shot stopper but he will make more "mistakes" than given. the next few months should dispel the myth that he's good enough for england.

I doubt that he will be a player for the England team. though I think he would have got that chance if he would have been playing all this years and not been sitting on the bench.

Would love to give Harper the season out in the goal. still i do not want to see him as our first teamer next season.

anyone more than me that think it would be great to give Foster one game in the PL this season. I would love to see that and see if he have any chance to play same games next years since our goalies start to be old a less good. I don´t think it would be smart to do that now. but the last game or so when we problably has fixed the new contract

harper is a good shot stopper but he will make more "mistakes" than given. the next few months should dispel the myth that he's good enough for england.

I can only recall Harper making a couple of blunders Xabi Alonso for liverpool being th main opne but he hadnt played for years and it was very wet.

EDIT:

I count more than that in each of our last 5 games for given.

How about Spuds away. His kicking is shocking, alot worse than Givens and thats saying something seeing as his distribution is shocking!

He isnt in Givens league, even now that Given has been playing poor this season.

We need a new first choice keeper for next season and let Krul be backup because its fairly obvious that Given isnt going to be the same again.

Harper is not that bad. this season has he been really good. last season with the liverpool incident for example he was shocking. but i have not been seeing that this season.

Given has been really poor this season and I think it more than right to let Harper play. espacially since this was the secoend game in row Given needed to go off.

I think Harper is a pretty good keeper like. Don't recall him letting us down very often. Excellent back-up at least. Can't believe some people think his distribution is worse than Given's too.

I think Harper is a pretty good keeper like. Don't recall him letting us down very often. Excellent back-up at least. Can't believe some people think his distribution is worse than Given's too.

Everytime Harper plays he looks silky.

If only he was a bit more motivated.

Everytime Harper plays he looks shite.

FYP. ;)

Everytime Harper plays he looks shite.

FYP. ;)

:laugh:

all we need now is for smith, butt, barton and duff to have the same op, and we can freshen things up like we need to to play blackburn

:rolleyes:

Some people are never satisfied, give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

Tbh, i feel a lot more comfortable with Harper in goal rather than Given, especially on corner and set pieces.

Commands his area which should make the defence more comfortable defending a high ball around their own box, Given just does the opposite.

Prime example, Alkmaar away....