Newcastle V Spurs in China?

Greg

It's probably difficult to go ahead with the specifics on this while we're in a relegation fight, even assuming that negotiations are taking place.

As for the match itself, I have a personal resolution to never set foot on Chinese soil before I die if at all possible. This might test that to the limit.

Guest Petay

Yey I get to be the person who no one believes their story, before I start I'm not ITK in anyway what so ever I just got lucky this weekend.  My Dad got executive tickets to the Blackburn game this weekend through a China Business event that was in the magie pie room and me being a big Toon fan I drove up from Birmingham to get involved.  Anyway halfway through the meal Chris Mort who had given a speech was circulating the room, he stopped by our table and introduced himself.  I decided to ask him about this outright, as sod it I'll never be there again, he said it's not happening because of the Olympics, China are trying to keep limit on other sporting events by foreigners on their soil that could distract from them.  Could be lying but it makes sense to me.  Anyway do I get some sort of badge.  Also while vomitting into the toilet after having drunk too much free booze I heard Mr Mort saying to get the "Brazillian buck tooth git in Newcastle to make it official, no not the cripple the other one, Ron..." (at this point someone flushed the toilet and I missed the rest).

Only one of the above is true, you decide which.