Get it into your thick skulls

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

It doesn't matter who KK picks or which team plays, they have proved themselves unable to perform much less win games consistently over the course of years. They are all shite, the whole lot of them. This is a rotten team and 2 managers this season, good managers, have both failed to get them playing. What will it take for people to realise this and accept this? Fucking relegation? It doesn't matter if Smith plays or not, his replacement is like for like. Barton the same. N'Zogbia or Duff? Enrique or N'Zogbia? Martins or Owen? They all in one way or another have serious flaws in their game or are simply not good enough. But aye, lets change the manager again...

Guest Stephen927

:clap:

All this goes back to not giving managers time/not appointing the right man, so what we have is a mismatch of 2, maybe 3 managers players.

It doesn't matter who KK picks or which team plays, they have proved themselves unable to perform much less win games consistently over the course of years. They are all s****, the whole lot of them. This is a rotten team and 2 managers this season, good managers, have both failed to get them playing. What will it take for people to realise this and accept this? f****** relegation? It doesn't matter if Smith plays or not, his replacement is like for like. Barton the same. N'Zogbia or Duff? Enrique or N'Zogbia? Martins or Owen? They all in one way or another have serious flaws in their game or are simply not good enough. But aye, lets change the manager again...

I agree. Sam should never have been sacked!

Guest Knightrider

Keegan isn't perfect, it must be said. Not saying anyone is suggesting he is.

He's not but at this stage, all he can really do is pick a team based on what he sees in training from what is a piss poor bunch of collective wasters, past their sell by dates, young hopefuls who never will be and complete and utter garbage. There have been many decisions of KK I've not particularly been impressed with but the top and bottom of it is that he can't really do anything about it, it is now down to the players and god help us, really.

It doesn't matter who KK picks or which team plays, they have proved themselves unable to perform much less win games consistently over the course of years. They are all s****, the whole lot of them. This is a rotten team and 2 managers this season, good managers, have both failed to get them playing. What will it take for people to realise this and accept this? f****** relegation? It doesn't matter if Smith plays or not, his replacement is like for like. Barton the same. N'Zogbia or Duff? Enrique or N'Zogbia? Martins or Owen? They all in one way or another have serious flaws in their game or are simply not good enough. But aye, lets change the manager again...

I agree. Sam should never have been sacked!

This :thup:

He's not but at this stage, all he can really do is pick a team based on what he sees in training from what is a piss poor bunch of collective wasters, past their sell by dates, young hopefuls who never will be and complete and utter garbage. There have been many decisions of KK I've not particularly been impressed with but the top and bottom of it is that he can't really do anything about it, it is now down to the players and god help us, really.

Good post. All I can hope for now is that we stay in the division and then overhaul the club in the Summer. Then we can judge Keegan fairly, I might not be 100% behind him but he's here so we should stick with him.

Guest Knightrider

Good post. All I can hope for now is that we stay in the division and then overhaul the club in the Summer. Then we can judge Keegan fairly, I might not be 100% behind him but he's here so we should stick with him.

A proper KK side with his players playing to his way would have slaughtered Blackburn today with those chances and dominance. These collective rubbish though...

Keegan picked Smith today. He didn't need to and he shouldn't have.

It was obvious what we've been missing the last 5/6 weeks with Obas abscence, I forgat how shite he actually is - lets hope he never plays again. NEW CONTRACT!?!?  FUCK OFF.

Substitutions were as wank as Owens shooting.

Sadly - we could and should have won.

A proper KK side with his players playing to his way would have slaughtered Blackburn today with those chances and dominance. These collective rubbish though...

Well, we'll see. We're playing to survive now, no mistake. He'll have to make do with what hes got for now.

I agree with your sentiments HTT and Keegan shouldn't be too blame.

However, we have only 2 matchwinners in the team who can produce something out of nothing no matter how bad things are.

Martins and Zoggy ought to be in the team for the whole match, every game, as long as they are fit. We cannot afford to not have them in the team for even one second.

Guest Knightrider

I agree with your sentiments HTT and Keegan shouldn't be too blame.

However, we have only 2 matchwinners in the team who can produce something out of nothing no matter how bad things are.

Martins and Zoggy ought to be in the team for the whole match, every game, as long as they are fit. We cannot afford to not have them in the team for even one second.

And that's my whole point. If we have to rely on Martins and N'Zogbia....

Smith is a perfect striker in an away game, not in a must win home game. Stupid playing him in these home games against teams like Boro and Blackburn where we need a bit of flair rather than just hard work up front.

Guest Knightrider

Keegan's style of football is killing us right now!

The one that gets an utter shite team creating 14 chances and 14 corners, as opposed to creating nowt and hoping to nick a win? The only way to win a match is by trying to win it. It's all the same at the end of the day.

Guest Knightrider

Smith is a perfect striker in an away game, not in a must win home game. Stupid playing him in these home games against teams like Boro and Blackburn where we need a bit of flair rather than just hard work up front.

WE HAVE NO FUCKING FLAIR.