The bottom line

lovejoy

the fact of the matter is, over the next 10 games (11 in boltons case), we need to pick up more points that ONE of the following:

bolton

reading

sunderland

birmingham

we have yet to play 3 of  of those 4 teams, two of which are at home.

are we capable of it?

f****** right we are.

more ponts than just one of them to survive, just one.. come on lads. :clap2:

Guest Erich von Manstein

the fact of the matter is, over the next 10 games (11 in boltons case), we need to pick up more points that ONE of the following:

Nowt gets past you like.

bolton

reading

sunderland

birmingham

reading.

we have yet to play 3 of  of those 5 teams, two of which are at home.

are we capable of it?

fucking right we are.

We got no chance if Reading are putting 2 teams out

Nowt gets past you like.

same with you mate.

i know you would love to WUM us all into relegation talk, but some of us like to think positive and get behind the lads.

this stat has probably broke your heart manstain.

;D

on a serious note, surely to god you would rather we stayed positive, and you too believe we can do it?

its clear you hate the shower of shite who wear our shirts at the moment, but if we can cross the line with our status in tact we can get rid of most of them, KK will definately have a clear out, and with £ to spend we can kick on and forget this shit?

Out of all the other teams at the bottom (excluding the bottom 2 who I presume we are treating as down), we are now the only ones not winning any games so the answer would be no... we are not capable of finishing above any one of them.... depressing

bolton

reading

sunderland

birmingham

reading.

we have yet to play 3 of  of those 5 teams, two of which are at home.

are we capable of it?

f****** right we are.

We got no chance if Reading are putting 2 teams out

sorry, i see the mistake!

It´s a sad indicament of the way this season has gone that we are only looking over our shoulder and are dependent on other teams being more s*** than us to avoid the drop... Makes you wonder if 150 million would be enough..

£40 odd million was enough for citym, and even less enough for west ham

Guest Erich von Manstein

Nowt gets past you like.

same with you mate.

i know you would love to WUM us all into relegation talk, but some of us like to think positive and get behind the lads.

;D

on a serious note, surely to god you would rather we stayed positive, and you too believe we can do it?

its clear you hate the shower of shite who wear our shirts at the moment, but if we can cross the line with our status in tact we can get rid of most of them, KK will definately have a clear out, and with £ to spend we can kick on and forget this shit?

Can't believe you called me Manstain, cheeky scamp.

Out of all the other teams at the bottom (excluding the bottom 2 who I presume we are treating as down), we are now the only ones not winning any games so the answer would be no... we are not capable of finishing above any one of them.... depressing

i disagree

Nowt gets past you like.

same with you mate.

;D

its clear you hate the shower of s**** who wear our shirts at the moment, but if we can cross the line with our status in tact we can get rid of most of them, KK will definately have a clear out, and with £ to spend we can kick on and forget this s***?

i am a scamp.

you with me or not?

Guest Erich von Manstein

Nowt gets past you like.

same with you mate.

;D

its clear you hate the shower of s**** who wear our shirts at the moment, but if we can cross the line with our status in tact we can get rid of most of them, KK will definately have a clear out, and with £ to spend we can kick on and forget this s***?

i am a scamp.

you with me or not?

I'd love to stay positive but I can't see where our next win will come from. People say we'll turn the corner against Fulham, but I have no idea what their theory is based on. We get hammered when we play shit and we can't even win when we play well.

Nowt gets past you like.

same with you mate.

;D

i am a scamp.

you with me or not?

I'd love to stay positive but I can't see where our next win will come from. People say we'll turn the corner against Fulham, but I have no idea what their theory is based on. We get hammered when we play s*** and we can't even win when we play well.

on another day though, we would have bagged today. and we will against weaker teams.

reading, fulham and sunlun are weaker teams.

no reason why we cant get a point at wet spam and brum as well?

Guest LucaAltieri

You got off lightly, it could have been wankstain.   :lol:

I would have gone with chumpstain, but I like wankstain... yes, it'll be wankstain from now on.

I would have gone with chumpstain, but I like wankstain... yes, it'll be wankstain from now on.

deal

Guest Erich von Manstein

I don't think I'll be able to cope with the whole ordeal.

I've just put a tenner on us to go down.

Problem solved lads. :)

Hope its not a financial problem of yours that going to be helped with a pay out from the bookies  :undecided:

Don't worry, my betting history is not a successful one. :lol:

I put £35 on Boro to win the UEFA Cup just so they wouldn't. If we get beat off Brum, Fulham or Reading, I'll quite happily whack my life savings on us to stop the rot.