Rumours I've heard tonight

Big Geordie

I usually use LeazesMag but if I'm logged on as NE5 in admin just use that instead.  Like I said, I can't see whats wrong with it, unless you are ban happy and want to stop people re-registering.

Its no secret either, just like you on toontastic.

Fair enough. What about on your blog then?

just do the odd article for newsnow, using one or the other. You know this is the biggest site.   So like howaythetoon, we would just like more posters,  but howaythetoon blog is mainly for the purpose of getting onto newsnow although people can post on there or the message board.

Kindly explain your thought process before you decided to post your blog?

no

if you weren't a bairn I'd think you were a shrink

I usually use LeazesMag but if I'm logged on as NE5 in admin just use that instead.  Like I said, I can't see whats wrong with it, unless you are ban happy and want to stop people re-registering.

just do the odd article for newsnow, using one or the other. You know this is the biggest site.  So like howaythetoon, we would just like more posters,  but howaythetoon blog is mainly for the purpose of getting onto newsnow although people can post on there or the message board.

I just meant why use two different usernames on the blog?

just do the odd article for newsnow, using one or the other. You know this is the biggest site.   So like howaythetoon, we would just like more posters,  but howaythetoon blog is mainly for the purpose of getting onto newsnow although people can post on there or the message board.

I just meant why use two different usernames on the blog?

Basically, it wasn't me who set it up, it was someone else who did it for me. I registered as Leazes, then we setup NE5 as the control admin to keep it in the same format. Thats all there is to it really.

Guest Erich von Manstein

no

I might be a 'bairn' but I bet I've attended more NUFC games than you have, home and away.

Bite you bastard, bite.

I don't know what clever point you're trying to make there Mick. I'm saying it was definitely his choice. He'd say it was in public anyway.

I might be a 'bairn' but I bet I've attended more NUFC games than you have, home and away.

Bite you b******, bite.

You don't know what you've just done.  ???

I think he does tbf.  :laugh:

Guest Erich von Manstein

Bite you b******, bite.

You don't know what you've just done.   ???

Highlight all the post!

I don't know what clever point you're trying to make there Mick. I'm saying it was definitely his choice. He'd say it was in public anyway.

It wasn't meant to be a clever point, I didn't know if you'd seen it, nothing else.

no

Bite you bastard, bite.

unless you are lying about your age, I would say that that is impossible

Guest Erich von Manstein

no

Bite you bastard, bite.

Game, set and match!

It wasn't meant to be a clever point, I didn't know if you'd seen it, nothing else.

Just as well.

Bite you b******, bite.

aye, I think that Mr Erich von mancstain is a wee little re-registered person ........ that won't tell us his ex username.

Fancy that eh  bluelaugh.gif

Guest Erich von Manstein

Bite you b******, bite.

aye, I think that Mr Erich von mancstain is a wee little re-registered person ........ that won't tell us his ex username.

Incorrect, as usual. I simply know who you are via my time surfing Toontastic.

no

Bite you bastard, bite.

Game, set and match!

indeed. You must be a liar then.

Bite you b******, bite.

but that makes me correct, and also makes you a bit of a harri hypocrite for not revealing your other username ?

Guest Erich von Manstein

Thick spastic, read my entire post.

Bite you bastard, bite.

Bite you b******, bite.

but that makes me correct, and also makes you a bit of a harri hypocrite for not revealing your other username ?

Coming from someone who spent over a year denying he was Leazes Mag on toontastic.

Bite you bastard, bite.[/Quote]

Like I said, if you are 17 [according to your profile] then you can't have seen NUFC play more than I have, so you must be lying.

You are older and you use skunkers.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Like I said, if you are 17 [according to your profile] then you can't have seen NUFC play more than I have, so you must be lying.

I take it you didn't read, or even highlight, the entire post?

I take it you didn't read, or even highlight, the entire post?

eeer.....I have read and highlighted all your posts .......