When the going gets tough - these b******s hide

Guest Phil K

Guest Phil K

Gutless, useless and backboneless.

If ever there were a pack of unworthy, unearned-money-counters as these b*st*rds, I haven't been aware of them.

Yet keegan keeps picking them, and certain posters keep making excuses for him and them. :idiot2:

If ever there were a pack of unworthy, unearned-money-counters as these b*st*rds, I haven't been aware of them.

Yet keegan keeps picking them, and certain posters keep making excuses for him and them. :idiot2:

Aye, them Robson days when you were still moaning your arse off don't look too bad now do they?

Cretin.

He could drop Butt, Duff and Smith, though.

Very harsh mentioning Duff in the same sentence as those two, he hasnt set the world alight but hes been one of our most steady players since his return from injury.

Guest Phil K

Saying nothing new.

Truth doesn't go out of fasahion matey - just gets ignored as inconvenient by some...

Aye, them Robson days when you were still moaning your arse off don't look too bad now do they?

Cretin.

Hey chuckles - i'd ask you to compare IQ's - but your single figure one isnt worthy of consideration.

Ars*hole.............

The problem with us is that once we go behind we are utterly incapable of chasing a game. We have nobody who can link the play either in midfield or up front and help us actually keep the ball long enough to get any sustained pressure.

It's the team Allardyce was trying to build, AKA Bolton MK II, solid defensively who could turn every game into a turgid dogfight.

Stop your opponents from playing, then nick a goal from one of your well-rehearsed set-pieces and hold on for a 1-0.

The players we have now are Allardyce's squad, and they're incapable of playing any other way. The first goal is so vital in our games it's untrue, painful to watch.

Very harsh mentioning Duff in the same sentence as those two, he hasnt set the world alight but hes been one of our most steady players since his return from injury.

Fuck off man. I'm sick of hearing this. One of these days the useless wanker will put a cross in.

Nah he won't, I jest.

Fuck off man. I'm sick of hearing this. One of these days the useless wanker will put a cross in.

Nah he won't, I jest.

I tend to agree with a lot of what you say mate but your talking bollocks in my opinion.

Guest Phil K

Duff has been as much a disaster as anyone else - Butt and that ....player...Smith included.

"When the going gets tough".... Phil K sacks off away days ;)

English beyond you is it ?

f*** off man. I'm sick of hearing this. One of these days the useless w****** will put a cross in.

Nah he won't, I jest.

:lol:

He has been pretty steady and consistent in his form since he got back though, to be fair to Lenny.

f*** off man. I'm sick of hearing this. One of these days the useless w****** will put a cross in.

Nah he won't, I jest.

:lol:

He has been pretty steady and consistent in his form since he got back though, to be fair to Lenny.

Consistenly awful I'll grant you.

Butt, Smith, Given, probably even Nzogbia, Taylor, Owen, Milner, Cacapa, and Barton should be mentioned before Duff, I bet his ball retention is up with the highest in our squad. Not saying much I know but still!

Yep, he has been consistently useless.

I believe that was implied in my post. :lol:

You don't say. I was agreeing with you.

:)

I was hoping you'd reply with

"Implied Shak... or Implode?"

You disappoint me...  :crazy2:

Guest LucaAltieri

Nah he won't, I jest.

Duff hasn't been terrible... but he's done nowt to get a place in the team ahead of N'Zogbia. Should be dropped on that basis alone.

Smith needs to go.

Butt had a half-decent first half. He at least showed some fight. It needs to happen more, though.

Guest criminalz

The F*****s played like shit, no heart, no desire...

they looked even afraid to put in a tackle, I think they are just afraid to get injured and should we get relegated, they will be out of job..

I hate the idea when they are drawing so much money yet they dun feel for the club.

Butt, Smith, Given, probably even Nzogbia, Taylor, Owen, Milner, Cacapa, and Barton should be mentioned before Duff, I bet his ball retention is up with the highest in our squad. Not saying much I know but still!

That's the point though, he's a winger, he's supposed to be pro-active and be one of the guys who makes things happen. Generally though he runs around with his head down, twists and turns a couple of times and plays a pass back to one of our CM's who end up having to play a hopeful punt forward.

I'd rather he lose the ball more often and actually do something useful once in a while.