If We Go Down, Are You Renewing?

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest stb654

... We're getting relegated!!  :dave:

I thought everything was gonna go peachy this season, after the dismal last few seasons.. but no, just for Newcastle fans we sink even futher.

I cant imagine how it will look when a team with a 52,000 seater stadium are in the championship  :undecided:

I know the teams below us are utter shite... but 3 points in about 30-40 available? that doesnt look like fighting spirit to me  :angry:

Zzz.

Tbf Dave the lad has a point if I was you I would get out of this mess & blame your "Newcastle phase" on your mam.

But if you could still run this place for plebs like him to make comments on about their team that would be greatly appreciated.

Zzz.

Typical foreigner, nodding off when the going gets tough. :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, Dave's from Leeds...Smith (who is SHITE) played for Leeds, Milner played for Leeds, Viduka (ahem!) played for Leeds, Wise (twat) managed Leeds...

I see a pattern here...IT'S ALL DAVE'S FAULT that we're so shit! Blame Dave!!! :frantic:

Guest stb654

Zzz.

Typical foreigner, nodding off when the going gets tough. :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, Dave's from Leeds...Smith (who is s****) played for Leeds, Milner played for Leeds, Viduka (ahem!) played for Leeds, Wise (t***) managed Leeds...

I see a pattern here...IT'S ALL DAVE'S FAULT that we're so s***! Blame Dave!!! :frantic:

:kasper: shit... now you say that...

Come to think of it, Dave's from Leeds...Smith (who is s****) played for Leeds, Milner played for Leeds, Viduka (ahem!) played for Leeds, Wise (t***) managed Leeds...

I see a pattern here...IT'S ALL DAVE'S FAULT that we're so s***! Blame Dave!!! :frantic:

Great thinking GM.   :thup:

Well it does seem to match up with me attending games...

You should change your username to Jonah.

As Dave is from Leeds, Yorkshire, what about something like Yorkie? As he supports Newcastle maybe he could use Geordie.  I am putting it out there but maybe Dave could be Yorkie-Geordie

As Dave is from Leeds, Yorkshire, what about something like Yorkie? As he supports Newcastle maybe he could use Geordie.  I am putting it out there but maybe Dave could be Yorkie-Geordie

Talk about kicking a man while he's down.

Nah. Dave may be daft, but he's not brain dead.

Guest Spark

If you cant re-new your season ticket for good reasons fair enough in my opinion, but to say your willing to re-new if we stay up and not if we get relegated then your not a very good fan. We need to support our team through the good and the bad and a bigger crowd would help spur the team on and bring us back to the premiership if we do go down.

If you cant re-new your season ticket for good reasons fair enough in my opinion, but to say your willing to re-new if we stay up and not if we get relegated then your not a very good fan. We need to support our team through the good and the bad and a bigger crowd would help spur the team on and bring us back to the premiership if we do go down.

:clap:

If we get relegated I'll just switch allegiance to another team, who actually win things.

I'll probably switch to Manchester United.

And I may also get my hair done in corn rows, cos I've always thought that would look dead good.

And then I'll set up a website all about myself and how great it is to support Manchester United.

It'll be great. :thup:

If we get relegated I'll just switch allegiance to another team, who actually win things. I'll probably switch to Manchester United. And I may also get my hair done in corn rows, cos I've always thought that would look dead good. And then I'll set up a website all about myself and how great it is to support Manchester United. It'll be great. :thup:

You must be paying a fortune in domain costs. What with that website you have of nabbing unsuspecting females and torturing them. Aptly titled "Gorillas In The Mist."

If we get relegated I'll just switch allegiance to another team, who actually win things. I'll probably switch to Manchester United. And I may also get my hair done in corn rows, cos I've always thought that would look dead good. And then I'll set up a website all about myself and how great it is to support Manchester United. It'll be great. :thup:

You must be paying a fortune in domain costs. What with that website you have of nabbing unsuspecting females and torturing them. Aptly titled "Gorillas In The Mist."

Que? ???

Roughly translates as: WHAT THE FUCK?! :lol:

If you cant re-new your season ticket for good reasons fair enough in my opinion

They voted: to explore selling the basic fabric of the game is my reason. Although we could be playing League games abroad quicker than 17 other Premier league clubs next season with a road trip to Cardiff.