If We Go Down, Are You Renewing?

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A yes from me.  :undecided:

I'll still stay no matter what division we are in. I love the club no matter what at the end of the day. Despite the shambles this season both on and off the pitch. Fucking cunts.

Feel ashamed to say this, but I'd have to have a serious think about it. I have other things in life that need paying for.

I'm sure someone will say I'm less of a fan for this, but fuck it. I'm not lying about it.

Undoubtedly. We might win some games next season!

This was my reason for not being upset at all for being relegated, and was one of the 'plus-points' (as well as not expecting to stay up). But I haven't seen that many wins this season, too many frustrating disappointing defeats/draws.

Already half paid for, would've renewed anyway though. Like has been said, we might actually win some games.

Undoubtedly. We might win some games next season!

This was my reason for not being upset at all for being relegated, and was one of the 'plus-points' (as well as not expecting to stay up). But I haven't seen that many wins this season, too many frustrating disappointing defeats/draws.

Dear me... you're pissing on my back-up bonfire here mate. That's low!

Guest Phil K

Feel ashamed to say this, but I'd have to have a serious think about it. I have other things in life that need paying for.

I'm sure someone will say I'm less of a fan for this, but f*** it. I'm not lying about it.

I pay for my son - and he is adamant they can go to hell after the way they've played this season. (and thats with someone else paying !)

Would prices be lowered? I suppose it's not really possible now that some have already paid.

They fucking should be. I should qualify my original post with: "yes, if the prices were severely reduced".

Would prices be lowered? I suppose it's not really possible now that some have already paid.

They fucking should be. I should qualify my original post with: "yes, if the prices were severely reduced".

If that was the case then I agree. At the same prices I'm not so sure.

I'm sure someone will say I'm less of a fan for this, but f*** it. I'm not lying about it.

I pay for my son - and he is adamant they can go to hell after the way they've played this season. (and thats with someone else paying !)

Seems like a chip off the old block then. Fickle as fuck. You should be very proud. :smug:

They would be offered deals if we got promoted. Likewise so would other fans renewing. It is very rare that there is a price drop by clubs relegated.

Guest Phil K

Seems like a chip off the old block then. Fickle as f***. You should be very proud. :smug:

Look pea-brain - ever heard of people working on saturdays ?

Or are you THAT stupid  ?

Yes is the only answer I can see....