If We Go Down, Are You Renewing?

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Feel ashamed to say this, but I'd have to have a serious think about it. I have other things in life that need paying for.

I'm sure someone will say I'm less of a fan for this, but f*** it. I'm not lying about it.

Never asked you this dave but why do you support newcastle when you live in leeds?

I've explained plenty of times. Influence of my mum, and no she's not a Geordie either.

Why don't you support leeds?

For the past 3 or 4 years I've gone up with the same three lads.  One of them didn't renew this season, I reckon another of them might not renew next, gonna end up a billy no mates in a few seasons at this rate.

Feel ashamed to say this, but I'd have to have a serious think about it. I have other things in life that need paying for.

I'm sure someone will say I'm less of a fan for this, but f*** it. I'm not lying about it.

Never asked you this dave but why do you support newcastle when you live in leeds?

I've explained plenty of times. Influence of my mum, and no she's not a Geordie either.

Ask my mum.

Yawn, btw.

Guest The Libertine

thats not the highest price available.

What is? Ignoring the Bar 1892 and that.

not sure, but there's some very high prices.

you're paying £25 ish now per match. do you spend about £15 getting to the match, buying a programme, drinks, food etc? it all adds up.

Spend more than that. If you were including all that I apologise, I assumed you just meant ticket prices.

ok  :thup:

Guest BooBoo

Of course.

In fact relegation would serve to chase away a lot of the tailors dummies and mutes that simply go through the motions at SJP. THe bloke behind me, leaves after 65 minutes each game, regardless of the score and performance.  :knuppel2:

Of course.

In fact relegation would serve to chase away a lot of the tailors dummies and mutes that simply go through the motions at SJP. THe bloke behind me, leaves after 65 minutes each game, regardless of the score and performance.  :knuppel2:

Aye same with the folk around me man.

I'm always going to renew regardless btw, just wanted to know what everyone else thinks.

Guest Phil K

Work? ...What's that then?

Something that creates fiscal earnings to pay for said item of discussion.

Clearing brushes and effluent not your actual line of employment then ?

And you're not lecturing me while not being a season ticketer yourself by any chance ?

People around me get there 5mins in, go to get a pint after 38mins or so, come back a few mins into the second half, and leave on 75mins. Why pay for 90mins and only watch two thirds of it?

Ask my mum.

Yawn, btw.

you don't support the team of the city you were born in?

Guest Phil K

Of course.

I applaud your attitude, if doubting your sanity !  :razz:

im sure if leeds were top of the premier league you'd support them

Are we top of the Premiership like?

What's your point?

Aye, but you're also pretty sure that you're incredibly witty and amusing, and believe me...that is not the case, either.

Guest alijmitchell

I'm going to be back from Newcastle for at least 6 months, so i'll be getting one. I had one six years before I went to Uni, but i felt like it wasn't really sustainable while i wasn't earning any money, so I gave it to my sister, and i'll be buying one as soon as i get a salary. In fact, I think going down would almost make me want to get one more, oddly enough.

Aye, but you're also pretty sure that you're incredibly witty and amusing, and believe me...that is not the case, either.

ty?

its obvious that my point is dave only supports newcastle cos we are doing better than leeds, hes not a proper fan and should support his local team

its obvious that my point is dave only supports newcastle cos we are doing better than leeds, hes not a proper fan and should support his local team

What about when Leeds won the title when we were in ye old division 2 and on the brink of division 3?