If we go down....

Decky

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Martins New guy Bullard(hopefully) Duff   

Caroll Zamblera

Our youngsters would make it refreshing and would probably take us straight back up. I do believe one of Martins and Owen will stay.

Can you honestly say you've seen enough of Zamblera, Tozer, Kadar etc to justify this "team" of yours. And the fact you've got Tozer and Kadar's positions wrong says it all tbh.

Tozer is a CB and Kadar is a LB, in fairness to him.

Martins as a right midfielder, however...

I thought Kadar was a CB and Tozer LB?  ???

The fact that you show your clueless says it all.

Pipe down Shirley, his original point about your team still stands firm.

Guest Deep456

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Our youngsters would make it refreshing and would probably take us straight back up. I do believe one of Martins and Owen will stay.

Can you honestly say you've seen enough of Zamblera, Tozer, Kadar etc to justify this "team" of yours. And the fact you've got Tozer and Kadar's positions wrong says it all tbh.

Tozer is the giant b******, think he's played mainly CB for the reserves, but he can also play LB.

Kadar is less giant and has played mainly LB for the reserves, but can also play CB (and did so with Tozer against Everton last week.)

Kadar looked very fast to me in the game, and not the biggest, potentially more suited to playing fullback. Tozer looks too big and awkward on the ball to be considered a fullback.

I see....

I just remember hearing when we signed Tozer "Swindon left-back" and for Kadar "Hungarian centre-back."  :undecided:

They've both played LB and CB in their careers so far, it's no biggy.

Yes however when people think they know it all it is a biggy.

Guest Deep456

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Well my dad supports Swindon so I can justify that while he was at swindon I saw him a few times and that I think he would be class. In the championship I think that team would be justified as no top players would come 100metres within the club.

I saw Tozer as recently as last Monday, and he didn't look capable of playing in the Premiership yet.

I know a lad who plays up front for North Shields, and who recently played against Tozer, saying he was very disappointed with him but thought David Edgar was class.

Never mind Big Ben though, what about Zamblera? Kadar? Even Krul?

Guest Deep456

I saw Tozer as recently as last Monday, and he didn't look capable of playing in the Premiership yet.

I know a lad who plays up front for North Shields, and who recently played against Tozer, saying he was very disappointed with him but thought David Edgar was class.

Hold on we are talking about the championship not premiership. As for Krul I saw many Falkirk games looked mint. Zambrlera I cannot comment Kadar I have seen a few times.

The thing I never got with Edgar was last season when he stepped in he never looked out of place in his brief appearances. Yet Hunty and Ramage looked like fishes out of water for most periods, although not in their natural positions. Yet Edgar was shunned and those two both still got played. The latter while doing his hair more times than actually making a tackle on an opposition player.

Hold on we are talking about the championship not premiership. As for Krul I saw many Falkirk games looked mint. Zambrlera I cannot comment Kadar I have seen a few times.

Fair enough. I believe in you.

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Well my dad supports Swindon so I can justify that while he was at swindon I saw him a few times and that I think he would be class. In the championship I think that team would be justified as no top players would come 100metres within the club.

Tozer wasn't 'class' at Swindon, he played 2 league games or something and he got sent off in one of them, and i very much doubt you saw either. Even funnier is that he played at LB.

So stop bullshitting you little turnip, can't be arsed with morons talking shite all day today.

The thing I never got with Edgar was last season when he stepped in he never looked out of place in his brief appearances. Yet Hunty and Ramage looked like fishes out of water for most periods, although not in their natural positions. Yet Edgar was shunned and those two both still got played. The latter while doing his hair more times than actually making a tackle on an opposition player.

The fact that Edgar captains the reserves now says a lot about him, and I do think he is rated by a lot of people at the club. He did seem to have the potential to make a place in the senior squad his own, but for whatever reason it hasn't quite happened.

There will be a reason for it, just one that we're not aware of from the outside looking in.

I don't think his Facebook pictures do him any good mind. :lol:

Aye, I was going to mention something along those lines.

He seems a bit of a spastic... but then again he's a young lad about our age, isn't he?

Should he be any different just because he's a footballer?

Guest MaetihS

Do not get it that people attribute to our state to the players' lack of effort. To me, effort is there and most of the players are trying their best but the sad fact is that their effort cannot be matched by ability. we have average to poor players fact! plus lack of confidence make them extremely poor players. I rather have the likes of Robert who are lazy but can turn a match playing for us rather than the likes of Smith and Taylor; 100% effort but too poor a player to make any meaningful contribution except in negative ways.

Guest Deep456

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Tozer wasn't 'class' at Swindon, he played 2 league games or something and he got sent off in one of them, and i very much doubt you saw either. Even funnier is that he played at LB.

So stop bullshitting you little turnip, can't be arsed with morons talking s**** all day today.

STFU I can pick out many posts which you talk absolute nonsense in. Did I say league games fuktard? I was talking about reserve games.

He seems a bit of a spastic... but then again he's a young lad about our age, isn't he?

I don't think it mattered that much back even just over 10 years ago. The game has changed so much now though players now have to distance themselves from the likes of us who pay their wages at the end of the day, being something they're not etc. This then obviously leads a lot to the over inflated egos of many players now who believe they are different from your ordinary bloke.

.... the useless pricks that send us down can leave and just f*** off to a Premier League club, leaving us f***** in the Championship. Where is the justice? The fuckers need to be lined up and shot if we go down tbh

A lot of s*** from both on the pitch and in the stands will be cleared from the Club. It will be the ultimate price of ridding the Club of Shepherd/Halls.

How many folk would have taken a season in the Championship to rid the club of these verminous c***s?

Could go one of two ways. Could go the West Ham/Blackburn way where a couple of seasons in the Championship gets rid of certain players, and then bounce back into a club capable of competing in the top 8-10 again pretty soon after...or it could go tits up like Leeds.

Personally, it's a much safer option staying up and trying to work from that!

Janitor in 'I'm a spastic' shock confession!

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

So stop bullshitting you little turnip, can't be arsed with morons talking s**** all day today.

STFU I can pick out many posts which you talk absolute nonsense in. Did I say league games fuktard? I was talking about reserve games.

So you saw a reserve game in league one and thought he's class.  bluelaugh.gif

Jesus christ what a total bullshitter.

Guest Deep456

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Your name says it all, you think Taylor is amazing so shows how good your judgement is (not saying your name says this). Also do you know what plural is, I understand you have not been properly schooled but even my 6 year old brother knows.I will make it simpler Reserve games not A reserve game

Janitor in 'I'm a spastic' shock confession!

Not telling anybody anything they didn't already know, to be fair. :razz:

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Your name says it all you think Taylor is amazing so shows how good your judgement is. Also do you know what plural is, I understand you have not been properly schooled but even my 6 year old brother knows.I will make it simpler Reserve games not A reserve game

You've never been to a Swindon reserve game nevermind games.

You've never seen Krul play for Falkirk either.

Talking out of your arse.

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Tozer is the giant b******, think he's played mainly CB for the reserves, but he can also play LB.

Kadar is less giant and has played mainly LB for the reserves, but can also play CB (and did so with Tozer against Everton last week.)

Kadar looked very fast to me in the game, and not the biggest, potentially more suited to playing fullback. Tozer looks too big and awkward on the ball to be considered a fullback.

I see....

I just remember hearing when we signed Tozer "Swindon left-back" and for Kadar "Hungarian centre-back."  :undecided:

They've both played LB and CB in their careers so far, it's no biggy.

Yes however when people think they know it all it is a biggy.

Fuk me the irony.

mackems.gif

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

far too early in their careers to say either is a full back or centre half.

defensive players fair enough but to pigeon hole kids that early can prove detrimental to the player.

Guest Deep456

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Your name says it all you think Taylor is amazing so shows how good your judgement is. Also do you know what plural is, I understand you have not been properly schooled but even my 6 year old brother knows.I will make it simpler Reserve games not A reserve game

You've never been to a Swindon reserve game nevermind games.

You've never seen Krul play for Falkirk either.

Talking out of your arse.

I've seen Falkirk play on T.V, I didn't say live. As for Swindon I don't need to talk to an ignorant fool such as yourself. Please don't say what I have or haven't done. Otherwise I could make comments like you haven't had a girlfriend.

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

far too early in their careers to say either is a full back or centre half.

defensive players fair enough but to pigeon hole kids that early can prove detrimental to the player.

HTT has hacked the madras account.