If we go down....

Decky

Guest Phil K

As much as these players deserve to be dumped in the Conference, with a resultant 10-million fold reduction in wages, maybe they could produce in the lesser league of the Championship  (they've proved themselves lesser players but comforably beat one of the leading clubs in the Championship with 10 men) and come straight back - THEN get rid of them.

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Martins New guy Bullard(hopefully) Duff   

Caroll Zamblera

Our youngsters would make it refreshing and would probably take us straight back up. I do believe one of Martins and Owen will stay.

Can you honestly say you've seen enough of Zamblera, Tozer, Kadar etc to justify this "team" of yours. And the fact you've got Tozer and Kadar's positions wrong says it all tbh.

Tozer is a CB and Kadar is a LB, in fairness to him.

Martins as a right midfielder, however...

I thought Kadar was a CB and Tozer LB?  ???

The fact that you show your clueless says it all.

Pipe down Shirley, his original point about your team still stands firm.

Well my dad supports Swindon so I can justify that while he was at swindon I saw him a few times and that I think he would be class. In the championship I think that team would be justified as no top players would come 100metres within the club.

Tozer wasn't 'class' at Swindon, he played 2 league games or something and he got sent off in one of them, and i very much doubt you saw either. Even funnier is that he played at LB.

So stop bullshitting you little turnip, can't be arsed with morons talking s**** all day today.

STFU I can pick out many posts which you talk absolute nonsense in. Did I say league games fuktard? I was talking about reserve games.

So you saw a reserve game in league one and thought he's class.  bluelaugh.gif

Jesus christ what a total bullshitter.

Your name says it all you think Taylor is amazing so shows how good your judgement is. Also do you know what plural is, I understand you have not been properly schooled but even my 6 year old brother knows.I will make it simpler Reserve games not A reserve game

You've never been to a Swindon reserve game nevermind games.

You've never seen Krul play for Falkirk either.

Talking out of your arse.

I've seen Falkirk play on T.V, I didn't say live. As for Swindon I don't need to talk to an ignorant fool such as yourself. Please don't say what I have or haven't done. Otherwise I could make comments like you haven't had a girlfriend.

Fuk me.  bluelaugh.gif

I'm embarrassed for you.  :lol:

Guest Deep456

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Our youngsters would make it refreshing and would probably take us straight back up. I do believe one of Martins and Owen will stay.

Can you honestly say you've seen enough of Zamblera, Tozer, Kadar etc to justify this "team" of yours. And the fact you've got Tozer and Kadar's positions wrong says it all tbh.

Well my dad supports Swindon so I can justify that while he was at swindon I saw him a few times and that I think he would be class. In the championship I think that team would be justified as no top players would come 100metres within the club.

Tozer wasn't 'class' at Swindon, he played 2 league games or something and he got sent off in one of them, and i very much doubt you saw either. Even funnier is that he played at LB.

So stop bullshitting you little turnip, can't be arsed with morons talking s**** all day today.

STFU I can pick out many posts which you talk absolute nonsense in. Did I say league games fuktard? I was talking about reserve games.

Your name says it all you think Taylor is amazing so shows how good your judgement is. Also do you know what plural is, I understand you have not been properly schooled but even my 6 year old brother knows.I will make it simpler Reserve games not A reserve game

I've seen Falkirk play on T.V, I didn't say live. As for Swindon I don't need to talk to an ignorant fool such as yourself. Please don't say what I have or haven't done. Otherwise I could make comments like you haven't had a girlfriend.

Fuk me.  bluelaugh.gif

"Taylor is gawd. I mean look at that guy go there is no one like him in the world. He will develop into the next John Terry." Even though everyone can see the guy is hopeless you didn't. I felt embarassed for you at the time and feel embarassed because of your life.

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Fuk me.  bluelaugh.gif

"Taylor is gawd. I mean look at that guy go there is no one like him in the world. He will develop into the next John Terry." Even though everyone can see the guys hopeless you didn't. I felt embarassed for you at the time and fell embarassed because of your life.

Jesus Wept.  bluelaugh.gif

Guest Deep456

This is s**** lads. :lol:

All i'm doing is laughing at the retard, don't blame me!

So your laughing at yourself. Got some kind of problem in the head?

Guest Deep456

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Fuk me.  bluelaugh.gif

"Taylor is gawd. I mean look at that guy go there is no one like him in the world. He will develop into the next John Terry." Even though everyone can see the guys hopeless you didn't. I felt embarassed for you at the time and fell embarassed because of your life.

I love how you say "Jesus" and "Fuk me" in every other post.

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Fuk me.  bluelaugh.gif

What do you want me to do?

You are not open to any reasonable debate. You talk fuking bollocks and you act like a kid.

You cannot reason with the thick, and that son you do very well at.

Now run along and grow some pubes you little pissstain.

:lol:

it would be a good thing if we got rid of most of our squad

players who try and play for the club not the money would stay, maybe people like: milner, taylor, harper, given, carroll, ameobi, roz(when hes back), smith and maybe more

yes they may not be the best of players, but im sure they would be able to perform well in the championship week in week out

Don't want this thread to transcend into another Taylor debate, but Kev have you been living under a rock lately?

Guest Deep456

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Fuk me.  bluelaugh.gif

What do you want me to do?

You are not open to any reasonable debate. You talk fuking bollocks and you act like a kid.

You cannot reason with the thick, and that son you do very well at.

Now run along and grow some pubes you little pissstain.

:lol:

No English?