Not much Kop (liverpools fans)!

STM

Guest Knightrider

Rafa will never win the Premier League for Liverpool until he can spend over £50m net in one close season on top players who would walk into the first team, not more Kuyts or Bellamys, keeps a consistent side on a weekly basis and opens up his cautious percentages approach home and away. He is trying to bend the Premiership to his ways with moderate success, when in reality he needs to do both to achieve complete success, more so bend himself to it which he has failed to do since he came to Liverpool in my opinion. I can't see him ever leading them to the title myself though because I don't think he'll get the time, the money and more significantly ever change his approach to the league. He will continue to win cups though and it wouldn't surprise me if they won the Champions League again. He's a great manager for me but perhaps a tad too pragmatic for the Premiership.

Guest toonlass

So, scouseman, who will come into Liverpool's squad to make you challengers for the title next season? This year you have never been close to challenging, and if you want to mount a serious challenge next season something will have to change, so in your opinion what is it then?

Guest Scouseman

So, scouseman, who will come into Liverpool's squad to make you challengers for the title next season? This year you have never been close to challenging, and if you want to mount a serious challenge next season something will have to change, so in your opinion what is it then?

Never?  Until October/November we were looking quite healthy, but don't let that spoil your memory lapse.  We need a left back, right winger, and a better quality second striker.

Guest toonlass

Never?  Until October/November we were looking quite healthy, but don't let that spoil your memory lapse.  We need a left back, right winger, and a better quality second striker.

We were top of the league after our first match, doesn't mean we ever mounted a serious challenge does it? If the league finished in November you could argue that you were challenging, but we all know that a season goes on until May and its where you are in the last 3 months which decides if you are challenging for the league, or hoping that you will scrape a CL spot.

Good God, this thread is fantastic. Newcastle fans having a go at our support. Jesus wept. This year at St James part, in all my years watching football around the country, i have never ever seen a set of home fans turn on and abuse their team and their manager to the extent that you lot did. it was embarrassing. is it any wonder your players dont look interested, when the only "Support" they get is booing and being told they are shit. Last year your fans never filled the away end at Anfield, and last saturday, upwards of 300 fans left at half time, swiftly followed by another few hundered when the third goal went in.

and if your idea of good support is singing "sign on" at Liverpol fans, the fucking irony like, i must have missed the bit when the north beat became a hotbead of employment, or "in your Liverpool slums" like there is any major differance in Newcastle, then i really pity you. A bunch of deluded sky generation whoppers. what about actually getting behind your team. And i'm not going to pretend that the atmosphere at Anfield is fantastic for every game, its not, but its still a damn site better than most grounds in the country, and i'd certainly take the sometimes placid atmosphere of the Kop towards the game than the vicious vitriol that is spewed forth from the terraces of ST James park.

It's true, we are shit fans. How dare we express our discontent at the match?

We'd be much better off painting death threats to the manager on the wall of our training ground.

Guest Scouseman

Good God, this thread is fantastic. Newcastle fans having a go at our support. Jesus wept. This year at St James part, in all my years watching football around the country, i have never ever seen a set of home fans turn on and abuse their team and their manager to the extent that you lot did. it was embarrassing. is it any wonder your players dont look interested, when the only "Support" they get is booing and being told they are s***. Last year your fans never filled the away end at Anfield, and last saturday, upwards of 300 fans left at half time, swiftly followed by another few hundered when the third goal went in.

and if your idea of good support is singing "sign on" at Liverpol fans, the f****** irony like, i must have missed the bit when the north beat became a hotbead of employment, or "in your Liverpool slums" like there is any major differance in Newcastle, then i really pity you. A bunch of deluded sky generation whoppers. what about actually getting behind your team. And i'm not going to pretend that the atmosphere at Anfield is fantastic for every game, its not, but its still a damn site better than most grounds in the country, and i'd certainly take the sometimes placid atmosphere of the Kop towards the game than the vicious vitriol that is spewed forth from the terraces of ST James park.

It's true, we are s*** fans. How dare we express our discontent at the match?

We'd be much better off painting death threats to the manager on the wall of our training ground.

When was this Wullie?

Guest toonlass

Good God, this thread is fantastic. Newcastle fans having a go at our support. Jesus wept. This year at St James part, in all my years watching football around the country, i have never ever seen a set of home fans turn on and abuse their team and their manager to the extent that you lot did. it was embarrassing. is it any wonder your players dont look interested, when the only "Support" they get is booing and being told they are shit. Last year your fans never filled the away end at Anfield, and last saturday, upwards of 300 fans left at half time, swiftly followed by another few hundered when the third goal went in.

and if your idea of good support is singing "sign on" at Liverpol fans, the fucking irony like, i must have missed the bit when the north beat became a hotbead of employment, or "in your Liverpool slums" like there is any major differance in Newcastle, then i really pity you. A bunch of deluded sky generation whoppers. what about actually getting behind your team. And i'm not going to pretend that the atmosphere at Anfield is fantastic for every game, its not, but its still a damn site better than most grounds in the country, and i'd certainly take the sometimes placid atmosphere of the Kop towards the game than the vicious vitriol that is spewed forth from the terraces of ST James park.

It's true, we are shit fans. How dare we express our discontent at the match?

Or breaking into our players houses when they are on away games.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,1563,1160838,00.html

The threat is the latest chilling attempt to hound Houllier away from Merseyside in what, so far, has been a desperately disappointing season at Anfield. Although the letter was sent prior to Liverpool's FA Cup fifth-round tie with Portsmouth, their subsequent defeat in the replay at Fratton Park last month saw graffiti daubed on the wall at the training ground, with one message reading: "Hope you die of Aids, Houllier."

That's the civilised way to get discontent across. God bless those scousers. Kings among men.  :weep:

Guest Scouseman

I see

The threat is the latest chilling attempt to hound Houllier away from Merseyside in what, so far, has been a desperately disappointing season at Anfield. Although the letter was sent prior to Liverpool's FA Cup fifth-round tie with Portsmouth, their subsequent defeat in the replay at Fratton Park last month saw graffiti daubed on the wall at the training ground, with one message reading: "Hope you die of Aids, Houllier."

That's the civilised way to get discontent across. God bless those scousers. Kings among men.  :weep:

I see, so up in your part of the world someone hoping for something nasty to happen to another person is a death threat?  Allardyce must be bricking it everytime he goes near the N/E.

Guest toonlass

I see

I see, so up in your part of the world someone hoping for something nasty to happen to another person is a death threat?  Allardyce must be bricking it everytime he goes near the N/E.

Why? I don't recall anyone wishing death on Allardyce. In fact, Allardyce was applauded off at Stoke. Hardly comparable.

Guest Scouseman

I see

Why? I don't recall anyone wishing death on Allardyce. In fact, Allardyce was applauded off at Stoke. Hardly comparable.

You don't read your message boards?

I see

Oh sorry, sorry, the actual threats you just send in the post, is that right: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/3527835.stm ?

Sorry, here's me slurring Liverpool fans when all the poor dears were doing was daubing graffiti and hoping a man who'd won them lots of trophies would die of AIDS.

Jesus Christ.

Guest toonlass

I see

You don't read your message boards?

Just show me the links to actual wishes of death on Allardyce, saves me the time of trawlling through...

Guest Scouseman

I see

Oh sorry, sorry, the actual threats you just send in the post, is that right: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/3527835.stm ?

Sorry, here's me slurring Liverpool fans when all the poor dears were doing was daubing graffiti and hoping a man who'd won them lots of trophies would die of AIDS.

Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ indeed if you think that high profile people don't get death threats now and again.

Why have you modified your original words stating that the training ground was daubed with death threats?

I see

Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ indeed if you think that high profile people don't get death threats now and again.

Why have you modified your original words stating that the training ground was daubed with death threats?

I apologise, I was obviously wrong.

To show how sorry I am for slurring the good vandals of Liverpool, I'm going to have a minutes silence. Justice for the graffiti daubers!

Guest Scouseman

I see

Jesus Christ.

I apologise, I was obviously wrong.

To show how sorry I am for slurring the good vandals of Liverpool, I'm going to have a minutes silence. Justice for the graffiti daubers!

If that's what you do up there fine, do it mate.

Guest Scouseman

mackems.gif  Christ the Scousers have a minutes silence for a frigging bus being late.

Really?  As you seem to know so much about us, could you tell me the last time we had a minutes silence in our city?

Guest toonlass

Was it not when young Tommy got done for knicking hubcaps? His ma doesn't know how the family of 16 will survive without his income from selling scag!

Again scousers ignoring the original post.

I was talking about noise. I have NEVER heard a Newcastle home crowd as quiet as Anfield was last saturday, regardless of the noise the away fans (us) were making.

Sure we have had our off days but NEVER that bad. What possible excuse can you have for that?

Guest Scouseman

Toonlass

The irony is laughable, but thanks.

Was it not when young Tommy got done for knicking hubcaps? His ma doesn't know how the family of 16 will survive without his income from selling scag!

The irony is laughable, but thanks.

You've established that you know nothing at all about LFC nor the city that houses them.  Well done.

Guest toonlass

Yep I know nowt, despite having visited there several times with my ex, depsite having to sit through his empassioned rants about the club, its strengths and weaknesses. You are right. By the way, which part of Liverpool do you live in?