Not much Kop (liverpools fans)!

STM

Guest Scouseman

Again scousers ignoring the original post.

I was talking about noise. I have NEVER heard a Newcastle home crowd as quiet as Anfield was last saturday, regardless of the noise the away fans (us) were making.

Sure we have had our off days but NEVER that bad. What possible excuse can you have for that?

You're entitled to your opinion, why would I try to change an opinion.

I haven't been to SJP for about 6 years but it was very quiet.

Away fans are always loud, it's a day out. 

Toonlass

The irony is laughable, but thanks.

Was it not when young Tommy got done for knicking hubcaps? His ma doesn't know how the family of 16 will survive without his income from selling scag!

You've established that you know nothing at all about LFC nor the city that houses them.  Well done.

I was in Liverpool for approx 6 hours and i came across 2 people with drug problems and another that was suspicious. Does that happen in Newcastle? Does it shite, so fuck off.

Guest Scouseman

Yep I know nowt, despite having visited there several times with my ex, depsite having to sit through his empassioned rants about the club, its strengths and weaknesses. You are right. By the way, which part of Liverpool do you live in?

Yes, despite however many times you've been here you know nothing about either.

Why would you want to know where I live?

Guest Scouseman

Toonlass

Was it not when young Tommy got done for knicking hubcaps? His ma doesn't know how the family of 16 will survive without his income from selling scag!

You've established that you know nothing at all about LFC nor the city that houses them.  Well done.

I was in Liverpool for approx 6 hours and i came across 2 people with drug problems and another that was suspicious. Does that happen in Newcastle? Does it s****, so f*** off.

Now that's well worthy of a laugh.

Guest toonlass

Yep I know nowt, despite having visited there several times with my ex, depsite having to sit through his empassioned rants about the club, its strengths and weaknesses. You are right. By the way, which part of Liverpool do you live in?

Whatever, I know more about Liverpool than I wish to know about the place.

And I want to know where you live because I suspect that you are a daytripper, rather than a scouser.

I was talking about noise. I have NEVER heard a Newcastle home crowd as quiet as Anfield was last saturday, regardless of the noise the away fans (us) were making.

Sure we have had our off days but NEVER that bad. What possible excuse can you have for that?

Again, i WAS NOT REFFERING TO AWAY FANS.

I still want a real answer. You and your fans reffer to them as "the great kop" or "the best fans in europe". If they are the best fans in europe then the standard is fucking abysmal.

And no, i'm not saying that in europe, on your night, you can make the place a cauldron but that is no where near enough to be considered "great".

It's easy to make a noise against your Milans or Barcelona. Try fulham or Bolton.

Guest Scouseman

And I want to know where you live because I suspect that you are a daytripper, rather than a scouser.

I see, and if I said somewhere like Knotty Ash you'd know enough about the place to know if I was telling the truth?  Get real ffs, you wouldn't have a clue.

Yes, despite however many times you've been here you know nothing about either club or city.

Guest Scouseman

I still want a real answer. You and your fans reffer to them as "the great kop" or "the best fans in europe". If they are the best fans in europe then the standard is f****** abysmal.

And no, i'm not saying that in europe, on your night, you can make the place a cauldron but that is no where near enough to be considered "great".

It's easy to make a noise against your Milans or Barcelona. Try fulham or Bolton.

You're right, it is difficult to get excited about some games.  I can only apologise.

I still want a real answer. You and your fans reffer to them as "the great kop" or "the best fans in europe". If they are the best fans in europe then the standard is f****** abysmal.

You're right, it is difficult to get excited about some games.  I can only apologise.

I'm glad you have come to your senses.

Now............... fuck off.

I've got to say that I've always got on well with and liked the Scousers, Anfield is the friendliest away ground I can remember going to, I remember one game getting pissed and hardly put my hand in my pocket.  A bus load of us went into a pub and the Scousers were buying us drinks and came into the Newcastle end and were singing Newcastle songs and loved it, they still supported Liverpool but we got on really well, yes it was a few years ago but it still happened.

I've been on the piss before our games and always got on with the red half of Liverpool both in Liverpool and in London when we've both been in the city at the same time.  I remember thousands of Newcastle and Liverpool fans playing football in Trafalgar Square together and drinking for hours.

All clubs have pricks following them, I don't see why Liverpool should be expected to be different.

The blue half are a different breed, I have no time for them at all.

Guest Scouseman

Thanks Mick, I have to agree and say that the Geordies I've met down here have always been friendly and up for a laugh instead of a fight.

Thanks Mick, I have to agree and say that the Geordies I've met down here have always been friendly and up for a laugh instead of a fight.

Thats all well and good and it's nice to create a friendly atmosphere but nowt to do with the thread.

Guest toonlass

I see, and if I said somewhere like Knotty Ash you'd know enough about the place to know if I was telling the truth?  Get real ffs, you wouldn't have a clue.

Yes, despite however many times you've been here you know nothing about either club or city.

Jog on man, get back to the subject.

You are not from Liverpool, just one of the many glory hunters who tag onto the top four clubs because they choose to.

Liverpool are a great club, but there is a contingent of their supporters who have their heads up their arses, constantly going on about how great they are and yet there home crowd can be as bad as it gets.

And yes, the same can be said about Newcastle, but come on, what the hell do we have to shout about? If we were 3-0 up at home we would be making far more noise than the scousers did when we were there.

You are not from Liverpool, just one of the many glory hunters who tag onto the top four clubs because they choose to.

Liverpool are a great club, but there is a contingent of their supporters who have their heads up their arses, constantly going on about how great they are and yet there home crowd can be as bad as it gets.

And yes, the same can be said about Newcastle, but come on, what the hell do we have to shout about? If we were 3-0 up at home we would be making far more noise than the scousers did when we were there.

This.

Guest Scouseman

I couldn't care less whether some internet warrior believes I'm a Scouser or not really, I know where I was born, bred and live, so if you choose to carry on down that road make sure first, that you know enough about the place otherwise you'll embarrass yourself.

Every club has it's contingent of whoppers, get your head together and accept it and maybe you should look a bit closer to home to see fans bigging up their club continuously.

As for noise in the ground, so what, we didn't get it up for Newcastle, we don't get it up for Pompey neither and they're the loudest of all visiting fans.

Guest Phil K

I was in Liverpool for approx 6 hours and i came across 2 people with drug problems and another that was suspicious. Does that happen in Newcastle? Does it s****, so f*** off.

Now that's well worthy of a laugh.

Thats probably WHY you lot have such an appalling drug problem then............

Mind, if I had to live in Liverpoool and hear that awful grating accent day in day out - maybe I'd be forced to do drugs to block out reality.

Toonlass

I was in Liverpool for approx 6 hours and i came across 2 people with drug problems and another that was suspicious. Does that happen in Newcastle? Does it shite, so fuck off.

How did you know they had drug problems like? Where they just sat in a corner shooting up? :lol:

Guest toonlass

I couldn't care less whether some internet warrior believes I'm a Scouser or not really, I know where I was born, bred and live, so if you choose to carry on down that road make sure first, that you know enough about the place otherwise you'll embarrass yourself.

Every club has it's contingent of whoppers, get your head together and accept it and maybe you should look a bit closer to home to see fans bigging up their club continuously.

As for noise in the ground, so what, we didn't get it up for Newcastle, we don't get it up for Pompey neither and they're the loudest of all visiting fans.

:sleepy2:

Toonlass

How did you know they had drug problems like? Where they just sat in a corner shooting up? :lol:

Haha aye............

Guest toonlass

Wonder why Scouseman is pretending to be at the match? Who really sits until an hour before kick off when the toon are at home, arguing with other fans rather than going to the pub?

Guest king harry

As a scouser and st holder at Liverpool, (but live in north shields) your home match when you got beat off city was the worst ive seen. aia went as her dads mate, who has a st couldnt make it. City fans took the piss, i said to her dad how quiet newcastle were, and he said its likme that a lot.

Much quieter than we were againt youse last week, but home atmospheres everywhere arnt great, ours was average again today.

As a scouser and st holder at Liverpool, (but live in north shields) your home match when you got beat off city was the worst ive seen. aia went as her dads mate, who has a st couldnt make it. City fans took the piss, i said to her dad how quiet newcastle were, and he said its likme that a lot.

Much quieter than we were againt youse last week, but home atmospheres everywhere arnt great, ours was average again today.

Craic is, we've got fuk all to sing about, depressing times and depressing football. 2 CL finals in 3 seasons was it not and you cannot rise to any occasion bar the end of the match for 5mins if you are comfortably winning?

Sad really. Liverpool are supposed to be a 'special club' when in fact they are average, nowt wrong with that, just sick of the self promotion like everyone else.

Guest king harry

Toonlass

Im from the dingle area of Liverpool which is meant to be one of the roughest, lived in north shields for the last 10, and to be honest id say North shields is just as bad or worse.