Current Feelings?

Willow
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Numb.

But that's a self-defence thing I think. If I allowed myself to get too emotional I'd probably have a breakdown. So I just expect the worst all the time and then when it happens I shrug and say "Meh".

Past caring.

Or so I like to keep telling myself. I think I'm most probably just in denial that things have really got this bad...

Apathetic wasn’t a choice, if it was I’d have gone for it if I was bothered.

I wish i could be apathetic...

I was apathetic last season, but that's cos we were going absolutely nowhere. We were safe, but miles away from Europe, and just naff without being abysmal. This season we're actually in serious danger so it's very difficult not to care. And it's all just so gutting after what went on in the summer.

I wish i could be apathetic...

I was apathetic last season, but that's cos we were going absolutely nowhere. We were safe, but miles away from Europe, and just naff without being abysmal. This season we're actually in serious danger so it's very difficult not to care. And it's all just so gutting after what went on in the summer.

It's a bit like the weather tonight, the calm before the storm.

I just can't accept us potentially playing in a division below Bristol City and Hull.

We can't and we won't!

Say it with me...........YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN!!

http://www.collegecandy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/barack__obama.jpg

Don't see why you're being so indignant, tbh. If the likes of Hull or Bristol City are good enough to win promotion, and we're as shit as we currently are, then that's that, really. :undecided:

Howay man, a division below Bristol City and Hull ffs! :lol:

The thought of it makes me phsyically sick!

Aye, i've got no gripes about us going down if we don't beat Fulham at home, the Mackems, whoever. But still. Argh!

Howay man, a division below Bristol City and Hull ffs! :lol:

The thought of it makes me phsyically sick!

Aye, i've got no gripes about us going down if we don't beat Fulham at home, the Mackems, whoever. But still. Argh!

I like that, you're learning.   bluelaugh.gif

Bristol and Hull are big cities, big clubs. Big enough, surely, to deserve a place in the top division?

I'm not going to argue about this one. The thought of being, say, being drawn in the FA Cup against Hull City, and being an underdog, is a frightening one for me. :undecided:

It doesn't sit right with any of us, of course, but I think we need to accept the harsh realities of where we are, and where we're headed, and just exactly where our place is in the footballing world these days. 

It doesn't sit right with any of us, of course, but I think we need to accept the harsh realities of where we are, and where we're possibly headed, and just exactly where our place is in the footballing world these days. 

:rolleyes:  Fixed.

It doesn't sit right with any of us, of course, but I think we need to accept the harsh realities of where we are, and where we're headed, and just exactly where our place is in the footballing world these days. 

I'd 'accept' it if it were actually the case, but i still believe we can stay up. It's only our place if it is our place.

You make your own luck. If we go down it'll be because we deserve it, and be the non-entity that we deserve to be. If we stay up, we'll have done it by rightfully being above Fulham, Bolton, Wigan, whoever.

(And i still believe Hull ain't got a hope in hellers of actually getting promoted, fwiw :lol: )

It doesn't sit right with any of us, of course, but I think we need to accept the harsh realities of where we are, and where we're possibly headed, and just exactly where our place is in the footballing world these days. 

:rolleyes:  Fixed.

Yeah - that's basically what i'm saying.

Don't sugar coat it for the kids, Mick. It's best to be cruel to be kind, really. Get the grieving process started nice and early, that way the shock of the final day of the season will be lessened.

Yawn.

exactly.

Few bad results sorts out the men from the boys doesn't it ? Shame you don't have any clue whatsoever what a shit board really is, or is it that the Halls and Shepherd who attracted you to the club, that you slate for it,  have gone now so you've lost interest

Says everything really.

Give the club up. With that attitude, you're no loss.

Guest LucaAltieri

Shitting bricks. Not so much at how shite we are, but those around us are picking up points. It's agony.

Yawn.

exactly.

Few bad results sorts out the men from the boys doesn't it ? Shame you don't have any clue whatsoever what a s*** board really is, or is it that the Halls and Shepherd who attracted you to the club, that you slate for it,  have gone now so you've lost interest

Says everything really.

Give the club up. With that attitude, you're no loss.

Jesus Christ give it a rest!, we all know by now how you feel about the "past" board and all of it's achievements and that's the operative word isn't it? "it's in the past" so lets move on.

Yawn.

Tragic.

NE5, you're such a tragic figure.

I've no idea what a truly shit board is. So what?

Your sole raison d'etre seems to be to tell younger, newer fans they don't know how bad things can get. You seem to revel in it. In much the same way as the lunatic in the asylum who has smeared shit all over himself and the walls of his padded cell, only to spend the next x number of days rocking back and forth chanting "Shit board? Shit board? I'll show you a shit board!"

:undecided: