Current Feelings?

Willow
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Getting a ridiculous amount of stick at the moment to be fair, that said some just feel sorry for us. To be totally fair I'd be a liar if I said I'd not have said a few things in the name of banter where certain other clubs in our position instead of us.

At least people in the North East can escape as we're all going through the same thing, that's what pisses me off when "The Foreigners" get so much stick on here at times, it's easier for us up here.

ah. So nobody can hurt your little feelings.

Diddums. What a shame.  mackems.gif

Pity we are being embarrassed on the pitch more than at any time for about 15 or 16 years.

I've started snapping at people now, i'm sick of it. Especially when it's just glory supporters. I've got this mate (well, not really, he's a tosser), from Cornwall and he's got the sickliest southern accent you can imagine... and he 'supports' Man Utd. And both times they've beaten us he's rang out smug choruses of "6-0, 6-0!" or whatever. Makes me f****** fuming, honestly.

Honestly, it must be the easiest thing in the world to support Man U.

Honest to God, i hear chants of "Six-niw, siiix-niw" in my sleep. It's daunting. Despise glory supporters. Especially ones that just don't know the first thing about real football.

my response is to Geordie Messiah, not you.  He is slating the board who he admits attracted him back to the club, saying now they have gone he isn't attracted to the club anymore.

You couldn't make up such s*** if you tried.

I suggest you attempt to think about this straightforward logic I'm applying, if you can, but I suggest you won't because you also probably are unable to see it.

Fans like this, the club doesn't need. Good riddance. Bugger off and more loyal fans may get back into the ground, that is assuming we don't continue bringing average players to the club like we did for the most part last summer.

You've got no right to question the support of GM.

part time no nowt "supporter" like you has no right to question me about anything

Let him answer for himself, especially as you don't even answer your own questions.

Pity we are being embarrassed on the pitch more than at any time for about 15 or 16 years.

OK.   :thup:

I've started snapping at people now, i'm sick of it. Especially when it's just glory supporters. I've got this mate (well, not really, he's a tosser), from Cornwall and he's got the sickliest southern accent you can imagine... and he 'supports' Man Utd. And both times they've beaten us he's rang out smug choruses of "6-0, 6-0!" or whatever. Makes me f****** fuming, honestly.

Honestly, it must be the easiest thing in the world to support Man U.

Honest to God, i hear chants of "Six-niw, siiix-niw" in my sleep. It's daunting. Despise glory supporters. Especially ones that just don't know the first thing about real football.

Got to admit, its time like these that will make me appreciate the good days when they return (because they will) even more. Whatever happens, its not the end of the world. I keep thinking about Everton a few years ago when just escaped the drop (on the last day if I recall correctly) and now look where they are.

This is so cliched and I'm trying hard not to cringe as I type this, but, well, keep the faith.

OK.   :thup:

pathetic

I had to put up with Leicester fans taking the piss.   :lol:  That would make a canny thread, the lowest form of life to take the piss.

When have I said I'd stop supporting the club?

You're not just a total fucking bore, NE5, you're a dangerous mentally-deluded fantasist too.

Get help. Seriously.

Well, I think you're pretty clueless. But you aren't the only one by a long stretch.

If someone behaved in person like NE5 does on here, I shit you not, he would be sectioned and trollied off to the nearest nuthouse.

Although now we're entering the sphere of rabid delusions; he's making shit up now.   

Laughable, if only it wasn't so fucking tragic. :(

part time no nowt "supporter" like you has no right to question me about anything

Let him answer for himself, especially as you don't even answer your own questions.

Honestly  bluelaugh.gif

If someone behaved in person like NE5 does on here, I shit went not, he would be sectioned and trollied off to the nearest nuthouse.

Although now we're entering the sphere of rabid delusions; he's making shit up now.   

you're "past caring" ?

Like I said, you've seen nowt. But you "cared" when the board you slate ran the club  mackems.gif

What a plonker

If someone behaved in person like NE5 does on here, I shit went not, he would be sectioned and trollied off to the nearest nuthouse.

you're "past caring" ?

Like I said, you've seen nowt. But you "cared" when the board you slate ran the club  mackems.gif

What a plonker

What the fuck are you on about? Seriously now.

you're "past caring" ?

What a plonker

eerrr........

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=50788.msg1237035#msg1237035

read the posts, its not difficult

you're "past caring" ?

What a plonker

eerrr........

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=50788.msg1237035#msg1237035

"Or so I like to keep telling myself"

Clearly fairly difficult for you, yes.

you're "past caring" ?

What a plonker

eerrr........

"Or so I like to keep telling myself"

Clearly fairly difficult for you, yes.

its obviously too difficult for you to read  mackems.gif

you're "past caring" ?

What a plonker

Quoting for posterity. :lol:

You nobjockey. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: