Champions League Draw

Gash

Can somebody post it in here please, i'll be on the bus to college at the time and would rather check it here than wait three weeks for the beeb to update there site!

Heres hoping for an all english tie between chelski + manure so hopefully we dont get an all english final, takes the fun away somewhat imo.

Guest teepee

is there not an arse forum around where people actually care about the champions league

this is relegation country you know ;-)

Shaping up nicely, will be hell on between Roma and ManUre fans again. Liverpool - Arsenal is an all English game, and I can actually see Schalke snatching a result at home to Barca.

I fancy a Manure vs Barca, Liverpool vs Chelsea semi-final personally, with Liverpool making it to the final again.

How quickly will the odds on teams winning it be updated? I might just put some money on Liverpool as they won me some money last time they won. Plus I hate them more  than any other team so it would just be like them to go and win it this year.

Man Utd/Barca semi. That could be a bit sexy. Arsenal/Chelsea in the other one one.

Safe to say, our teams have certainly done the country proud in the last few years.

Yep, a big congratulations to all of the English teams, which contain about 2 English players. Yay!

Great draw for Manchester United and Chelsea. Virtual walkthroughs in the quarters and then at home in the second legs of the semis.

Not bad for Liverpool either, they will beat Arsenal with the second leg at Anfield.

Great draw for Manchester United and Chelsea. Virtual walkthroughs in the quarters and then at home in the second legs of the semis.

Not bad for Liverpool either, they will beat Arsenal with the second leg at Anfield.

Man United were awesome against Roma in the 7-1. Can't see them repeating it this year, but still got to fancy them.

I can only see an English winner tbh.

I think Arsenal will go through as well. They're the only team, imo, that can simply outplay Liverpool. Every team gets mired in the boring defensive football and that's where Liverpool are at their best (sneaking a goal or two). But Arsenal have the best chance of simply passing Liverpool off the park out of anyone left.