Embarrassing

stozo

Im going to the game but I live 1 and a half miles from st andrews so its not much of a travel for me. I think what you fail to realise stozo is all the factors contributing to this game mean that people just cant or wont go. 300 miles or so, £35 and on a monday night at 8pm!? I wouldnt be grudge any one for not wanting to do that!

Also I think there just comes a time where everyone gets fed up and lets be honest this season everyones loyalty and support has been pushed!!

Im going to the game but I live 1 and a half miles from st andrews so its not much of a travel for me.

What's it like for parking? I've never been there before and so I'll be just sticking the address of the ground into my sat nav. It'll probably take me through the worst most congested route as usual  :-[

Guest float one in

Don't think there's anything to be embarrassed about. Disappointed mebbies, but I'm sure everyone going will do a tremendous job and lift the players as much as possible, as we usually do. And we'll still have nigh on 2000 or so I would have thought - its not as if its just a couple of hundred going. Its one of them matches where alot of people simply won't be able to go. I am able this time, so I'm going. Haven't been as nervous about a match for a long time.

Got a sneaking suspicion Barton is about to pay us back a bit in the run in to the end of the season... you heard it here first, folks.  O0

Let us all do Stozo watch chaps, see if we can see him on the tele. Won't be hard I don't think, just look for some fucker in the crowd with a massive chip on their shoulder.