Embarrassing

stozo

Pay on the door at Birmingham. Pretty disgraceful that we can't even manage to get 2,800 for what it is a relegation six-pionter. Must be well short of the 2,800 if it's pay on the door as well.

I'm at work during the day and don't have anymore holidays left until we start our new holiday allocation in April. I apologise to you Stozo and the guys over at .com as well while we're at it.

Guest toonlass

Aye, shame on us all, on a monday night, several hundred miles away, especially those of us who have to work, have kids(with no-one able to look after them), who have no cash to either pay for a ticket or get down there, but have season tickets and travel to other away games, and who would love to be there, but physically cannot get.

Guest JamesD

Jobs!?!?! This is one of the most important games in our clubs history, and you're concerned about a job?!?! Some supporters you guys are. Personally, I'm flying over sunday night and taking a late night flight back in time for classes on tuesday.

Guest The Libertine

im sure we'd have higher numbers if the fans were given an incentive to go, such as a team who try, players who (at the very least) care or some other crazy scheme designed to entertain us/give us value for money (£60 ish)

im sure we'd have higher numbers if the fans were given an incentive to go, such as a team who try, players who (at the very least) care or some other crazy scheme designed to entertain us/give us value for money (£60 ish)

To be fair, i've not been tempted to go to a game like this for years, i think there's major incentive.  It's huge, and to be there and wi will be amazing.  But living in Scotland, i can't do it and be back for uni at 9 the next morning.

Jobs!?!?! This is one of the most important games in our clubs history, and you're concerned about a job?!?! Some supporters you guys are. Personally, I'm flying over sunday night and taking a late night flight back in time for classes on tuesday.

Are you flying from Newcastle ?

Are you flying from Newcastle ?

This thread is embarrassing.

Fuck off, man.

:nods:

Monday night ffs, it's just not possible for many. SJP not selling out on a regular basis is arguably far more 'embarrassing'.

Aye, righto. :lol: Agree with PegasusBridge.

Can I get this straight: stozo who lives in the Midlands and wasn't at the Liverpool or Blackburn games (and the rest) is calling those of us who live in the North East "embarrassing" and "disgraceful" because we're not going to Birmingham on a Monday night?

Is that what is genuinely happening here? :lol:

You're right, stozo, it is embarrassing. You're going, I'm not. Well done. I hereby revoke my soopafan membership card.

Can I get this straight: stozo who lives in the Midlands and wasn't at the Liverpool or Blackburn games (and the rest) is calling those of us who live in the North East "embarrassing" and "disgraceful" because we're not going to Birmingham on a Monday night?

Not stopped me making the journey up to Newcastle this year on numeruous occasions and attending several away games as well. Despite me not owning a car may I add.

The thing that pisses me off is this is a game that could decide our fate in this league and people can't be bothered to go the extra mile. I know I will definetly up for the Fulham, Reading and Sunderland (If I can get tickets) games just because there such huge games.

Not stopped me making the journey up to Newcastle this year on numeruous occasions and attending several away games as well.

The thing that pisses me off is this is a game that could decide our fate in this league and people can't be bothered to go the extra mile. I know I will definetly up for the Fulham, Reading and Sunderland (If I can get tickets) games just because there such huge games.

I see the point you are trying to make but why should everyone keeping shelling out fortunes to watch that rubbish when our supports seems to make no difference?