Best 5 players in each position (premiership).......

Guest kingdawson

Gallas is an excellent defender tbf.

I seriously can’t see why anyone is criticising him for his ability, maybe as a person, but not his ability. No way!

Every player has their flaws but I think some people criticize for the sake of it sometimes.

f***, How did i forget Micah Richards.

Prob. because he doesn't play in f****** London.

:lol:

Also Gallas > King

'cry baby' Gallas better than king? not in my books.

Horrible having a cry baby captain isnt it KD? :lol:

Goalkeepers:

Cech

Reina

James

Friedal

Given (He’s there because he blatantly has the ability)

Rightback:

Sagna

Finnan

Eboue (Great at right back, not so right wing)

Richards (Better CB but no room for him with the quality ahead of him)

Chimbonda (Prick though)

Leftback:

Clichy

Evra

Bridge

Riise

Cole

Centrebacks:

Terry

Vidic

Toure

Gallas

Fedinand

Rightwinger:

Ronaldo

Hleb

SwP

Bentley

Arteta

Left winger:

Rosicky (When he’s fit [10% of the season :lol:])

Babel

Joe Cole

Malouda

Giggs

Centre midfielders:

Gerrard

Fabregas

Mascherano

Essien

Lampard

Strikers:

Torres

Drogba

Berbatov

Van Perie

Tevez

I thought i might have been called biased, im not, 9 out of 40 isnt unfair :)

Babel i playing right because he can and i wanted Arteta in there :)

Guest kingdawson

Why haven't you got Chimbonda in the top 5 right backs KD?

Because im an idiot and i totally forgot him. He goes in now....

I also made an error in not including Given tbf.

Guest kingdawson

I've always maintaind that Robbie Keane acts like a spoilt child during matches and is no way captains material (even made a point of it today on the 'todays games' thread before the incident).

f*** it............

Goalkeepers

Given

Harper

Foster

Cech

James

You've spelt Forster wrong. Would also have to have Krul and Soderberg in there IMO.

You need to put Forster into your sig.

Anyone who still thinks our current team are simply in need of better organization, more confidence, 1 or 2 signings to get back to mid table next season etc. etc. should look at this thread.  We have no players in the top 5 in their position and it's not even close.  5 or 6 years ago how many would we have had?  At least 3 or 4.  All that money and we end up with players that wouldn't make the bench at mid table clubs this year.  Fucking pathetic.

Not this season. :(

Goalkeepers

James

Cech

Friedel

Reina

Green

Left Backs

Evra

Clichy

Cole

Bridge

Bale

Right Backs

Johnson

Beye

Sagna

Belletti

Finnan

Cente Backs

Terry

Vidic

Ferdinand

Lescott

Toure

Right Mid

Ronaldo

Bentley

SWP

Lennon

Hleb

Left Mid

Cole

Petrov

N'Zogbia

Downing

Kranjar

Centre Mid

Gerrard

Lampard

Fabregas

Cahill

Barry

Strikers

Torres

Adebayor

Drogba

Rooney

Berbatov

So you've now got 5 Spurs players in there :)

GK

Friedel

Van Der Sar

Cech

James

Reina

RB

Sagna

Beye

Finnan

Johnson

Eboue (Needs to leave Arsenal, Not a RW in any way either)

LB

Bridge

Clichy

Bale

Evra

Lescott

[CB]

Vidic

Ferdinand

Terry

Toure

Gallas

[MR]

Bentley

Ronaldo

Hleb

SWP

Arteta

[ML]

Kranjar

Rosicky

Petrov

Young

Cole

[MC]

Fabregas

Essien

Gerrard

Mascherano

Cahill

[sT]

Adebeyor

Tevez

Rooney

Torres

Drogba

Robbie Keane is better than Berbatov in my opinion. He's improved massively over the years.

I agree.

And i also agree that Eboue needs to leave Arsenal, hes not a right winger, needs a team that will play him at RB. He should go manure tbh to replace the ageing and forever injured Neville. Arsene wouldn't sell to them though. Surely?

Bale hasnt impressed me atall either when hes played. Set piece play he has seemed absolute quality, but overall match play, he hasnt impressed me. Hes been out alot though hasnt he KD? Whats his tally for the season? I remember that goal against us :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Robbie Keane is better than Berbatov in my opinion. He's improved massively over the years.

I agree.

And i also agree that Eboue needs to leave Arsenal, hes not a right winger, needs a team that will play him at RB. He should go manure tbh to replace the ageing and forever injured Neville. Arsene wouldn't sell to them though. Surely?

Bale hasnt impressed me atall either when hes played. Set piece play he has seemed absolute quality, but overall match play, he hasnt impressed me. Hes been out alot though hasnt he KD? Whats his tally for the season? I remember that goal against us :lol:

Please dont tell me your'e being serious??. Bale was our best player when fit (well tie with Malbranque anyway). When everyone else was playing beyond s****, those two were the only players that performed well. Think he's got 3 goals in 9 games and a few assists.

One more thing Ash. Are you agreeing that Keane is better than Berbatov?

Guest kingdawson

Chimbonda, King, Lennon and Berbatov. Yeh iv'e got 5 :thup:

Chimbonda, King, Lennon and Berbatov. Yeh iv'e got 5 :thup:

Didn't notice you got rid of "4 game" Hutton. Soz.

I agree.

Can see Eboue going to Everton/Villa meself.

I follow your club quite closely Ash, my dad and my best friends are both Arsenal fans.

What you making of Wallcott? Wenger keeps picking Eboue, who, is largely ineffective at RW, and slows down your play. Walcott should start for me, atleast until Rosicky is back.

I agree.

I follow your club quite closely Ash, my dad and my best friends are both Arsenal fans.

What you making of Wallcott? Wenger keeps picking Eboue, who, is largely ineffective at RW, and slows down your play. Walcott should start for me, atleast until Rosicky is back.

I agree entirely that Walcott should be starting RW ahead of Eboue, hes so ineffective its unreal, he has the odd cross thats decent but apart from that. Its a joke, but i trust Arsene.

I agree.

Hopefully not us. We need a good right back but I'd hate to see that tosser in a blue shirt.

He's one of the biggest twats in football.

I agree.

Hopefully not us. We need a good right back but I'd hate to see that tosser in a blue shirt.

He's one of the biggest twats in football.

I agree with you 1878, its a shame really for his quality :(