Player of the year?

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest jcricthon

Aye, Ronaldo, best player by far in my opinion, the only player in the league I would label 'immense'.

The fact he's a greasy, creepy annoying to**er stands.......doesn't affect how good he is though.

Guest daveaha

As much as I think that Ronaldo is an absolute w*nker, he's one of the best footballer in the world... so player of the year is Ronaldo for me...

Guest toonlass

That second goal last night was sublime, and as much as I hate the cunt, he can do amazing things with a football, so its Ronaldo for me.

Why is it that Ronaldo scores 2 or 3 goals per game against average/poor/medium opposition but is pretty much invinsible against the good sides in this league? Torres for example managed to score a very good goal against Chelsea when they played at Anfield. Never seen Ronaldo produce the goods against Chelsea, Arsenal or Pool.

Why is it that Ronaldo scores 2 or 3 goals per game against average/poor/medium opposition but is pretty much invinsible against the good sides in this league? Torres for example managed to score a very good goal against Chelsea when they played at Anfield. Never seen Ronaldo produce the goods against Chelsea, Arsenal or Pool.

So what? Ronaldo is still one of the best in the world, end of.

Don't know why that is because he certainly produces in the champions league. I'm sure Man Utd couldn't give a fuck if he scores against everyone except the top four. Oh and just because he aint scoring, doesnt mean he isn't playing well.

Guest BooBoo

Ronaldo scored twice at Highbury a few years back in a 4-2 (i think)Man Utd win.

• 2 weeks later...

i haven't seen this "other" perhaps i'll vote for him as i certainly am blinded by my hatred of ronaldo's frustrating behavior (whining, diving etc)

could 'other' be one of these?

A N OTHER

GUY A OTHER 

RICHARD T OTHER

ANDREW N OTHER

CHRISTOPHER OTHER

GUY ANTHONY OTHER

JOHN NICHOLAS OTHER

RICHARD THOMAS OTHER

http://www.192.com/search/search.cfm              :razz:

Ronaldo, if only he didn't have those negative traits (Diving and Whining) he would be recognised as the greatest in the world. His talent is undeniable though. Sick.

i agree.  frustrates me no end!    :angry: