what the f....

Guest LucasUnger

Over the last few weeks, I have become less and less bothered about other clubs. Premiership fixtures that don't affect Newcastle's survival have no appeal to me and I doubt they will for the rest of the season. What annoys me more than anything though is the blatant bias towards Newcastle in the press - and it is bias. Like lovejoy said, if we had appointed him we would have been ripped to shreds.

And the reason this annoys me so much is because of the complete opposite other clubs get. Negative stories are met with little coverage, but every positive aspect is waxed lyrical by pundits and the papers. It does my tree in.

I know a lot of other clubs would like to see us go down - I've been told by fans of rival clubs that it's our fault. We have delusions of grandeur and that we think that we're a big club and deserve to win the league season in, season out. This is absolute rubbish, I can live without winning trophies - I don't have much choice with this, but what I do expect is a team and a manager that is willing to have a go and play their heart out for the people that support them week in, week out. With Keegan and the summer ahead, I honestly believe we will have a go. I have complete faith in the man. And in the future, when Newcastle are back where they belong and the press are wanking all over us, talking us up and Sky are giving us Super Sunday fixtures I'll think back to now and remember how the lot of them have tried their hardest to send us down.

Fuck the lot of them.

Over the last few weeks, I have become less and less bothered about other clubs. Premiership fixtures that don't affect Newcastle's survival have no appeal to me and I doubt they will for the rest of the season. What annoys me more than anything though is the blatant bias towards Newcastle in the press - and it is bias. Like lovejoy said, if we had appointed him we would have been ripped to shreds.

And the reason this annoys me so much is because of the complete opposite other clubs get. Negative stories are met with little coverage, but every positive aspect is waxed lyrical by pundits and the papers. It does my tree in.

I know a lot of other clubs would like to see us go down - I've been told by fans of rival clubs that it's our fault. We have delusions of grandeur and that we think that we're a big club and deserve to win the league season in, season out. This is absolute rubbish, I can live without winning trophies - I don't have much choice with this, but what I do expect is a team and a manager that is willing to have a go and play their heart out for the people that support them week in, week out. With Keegan and the summer ahead, I honestly believe we will have a go. I have complete faith in the man. And in the future, when Newcastle are back where they belong and the press are wanking all over us, talking us up and Sky are giving us Super Sunday fixtures I'll think back to now and remember how the lot of them have tried their hardest to send us down.

Fuck the lot of them.

mint, i suggest we get a huge banner that says 'fuck off the lot of you' for our last fixture of our premier league winning season