Is N'Zogbia's exit inevitable? (Maybe not - Page 24!)

TRon

You're giving him far too much credit. Everyone else at this club has pulled together in these bad times and we're now reaping the benefits. He's decided for whatever reason not to buy into that. It's that simple.

Don't forget at the start of the season he was all smiles signing a new contract for Allardyce after playing well at left back. What's changed?

Im not giving him credit for anything, im not saying he's definitely right for acting the way it seems he is or has, im not saying its all newcastle's fault, but i think a unusually high portion of the blame could and should go to newcastle.

Theres been some big things happening in his life and i genuinely cant think of a single player in the premiership who's had it as bad as Zog, the closest would be Milner. that tells its own story to me.

Whats changed? Now you're asking to to maybe make excuses for him and id have to say that he like Martins and alot of other players at the time (inc Owen) saw a big future at under Allardyce with his new approach, maybe he bought into it and signedbecause of it, i have to be honest, as a fan, i bought into it as well. Cue another manager sacking and  his 5th manager at the same club. 

He'splayed for more managers at club level than Owen has in his entire career, and not out of choice, well nearly!

so we should have kept with one manager to keep him happy  ? or not buy anyone to compete for his position ? or play him even when his form says he's the 3rd best player in that position ? maybe he'd be happier if we all spoke french to make him more at home ?

Errrrrr what now?

well what is the "unusually high ammount of blame " for ? for giving him the chance he was only too willing to take or daring to make him compete for his place.

pleasedv i'm not the only one that thinks you are carrying your torch too high

You think im taking some sort of moral high ground here?

My posts have been sympathetical towards his plight, because in my eyes he's had a shitty time here. Like i say, step up if you think im so wrong and point me in the direction of another player his age in the premiership who's had it the same or worse, then maybe ill start to see his plaight in your light.

Until then i stand by my post.

I think its disastorous that this has all happened when we look to turn the corner, but someones who incredibly cynical would say we've been truning the corner for the past 5 years. Maybe thats how he sees it, he's at an age where he needs to develop as a football and cant afford to stand by whilst the club finally relaises its potential. Its laready 4 years he's wasted. Thats like a fifth of his whole career.

Im not saying he's right to act the way he has done, or has been right to want a move in Jan, but i am saying all this stick he's getting is pretty undeserved, he's had some difficult times.

He's gone from our best player to an overated cry baby in a space of a couple of years because his talent hasnt been managed well in my opinion.

At the end of the day, thats all it is, its an opinion. If you cant handle that then thats your problem.

well i don't think he's had a shitty time. i think he's had fantastic opportunities that he's seriously in danger of blowing it and it's the "had it the same or worse" which is confusing...had what ? the pressure for his position ? i honestly don't see what he's had to put up with which is so bad (except his father dying).

Im not gonna try and shove this thing down anyones throats but i think all our players have had shitty times in the past 5 years, would you clasify the last 5 years as fan as anything but shitty?

Well why should it be different for a player? Becasue he's gettin paid? That to me is such simplistic bollocks and a complete cop out of an explanation.

I just see a young lad who's not had his talent handled well and been messed around a bit, who's had at least one big issue effecting his mind state, at a really young age in a different country.

I guess im the only person here who couldnt perform my job well and be happy under those circumstances.

there you have it exactly.......they've all had it shitty (and being totally honest they've contributed to it a bit aswell) but it would seem only one isn't prepared to knuckle down now at a time when he could be blowing his biggest chance.

i could almost understand the loss of form due to external matters but not the attitude. you see someone wrought with anxiety about things he can't control. i see someone who thinks he's made it and can dictate to the club.

What so you are saying he has had a shitty time now? Changed ya tune a little. That was my whole point, he's had a crap experinece at a young age with things other players havent had to deal with, like losing your father his position in the squad to lesser players and losing his subsequent father figure.

Again it comes down to his reasoning for not knuckling down (although it appears he is now according to some Keegan quotes) he's only 1 of 3-4 players (?) from the SBR era, the rest have left. He's stuck it out and maybe the sacking of Allardyce and the lack of involvment again are the last straw....

Its all im sayin.

EDIT: Also i see someone who has had a torrid time at Newcastle and ismaking it clear that he wants out. Im not making excuses for his attitude, i never did but i said i sypathizes with his situation becasue maybe he's had the final straw.

apart from his dad dying he's had the same time as the rest. why is his reaction sooooo different ?

you know the way i meant it.

i could see the n'zogbia of 2 years ago fitting in very well on the left of a middle 3.

What so you are saying he has had a shitty time now? Changed ya tune a little. That was my whole point, he's had a crap experinece at a young age with things other players havent had to deal with, like losing your father his position in the squad to lesser players and losing his subsequent father figure.

Again it comes down to his reasoning for not knuckling down (although it appears he is now according to some Keegan quotes) he's only 1 of 3-4 players (?) from the SBR era, the rest have left. He's stuck it out and maybe the sacking of Allardyce and the lack of involvment again are the last straw....

Its all im sayin.

EDIT: Also i see someone who has had a torrid time at Newcastle and ismaking it clear that he wants out. Im not making excuses for his attitude, i never did but i said i sypathizes with his situation becasue maybe he's had the final straw.

apart from his dad dying he's had the same time as the rest. why is his reaction sooooo different ?

you know the way i meant it.

i could see the n'zogbia of 2 years ago fitting in very well on the left of a middle 3.

There is no way in a million years wyou can say he's had it the exact same as Milner, the only player in my opinion who is comparable to Zog. Especially not in the past couple of years.

Dad dying in a different country, subsequent father figure sold, Duff signed and played in front of him irrespective of quality, played out of position. All things what Milner or other players havent had to deal with. I dunno, maybe i am trying to make excuses for him, its just that if these things happend to me i couldnt se myself doing any better than what Zog has done so far.

The fact that Keegan has said that he's improving his training suggests (to me anyway) that his attitude isnt as bad as is being made out.

I really don't see why his father dying has anything to do with his bad attitude, fair enough its a bad thing and I can't imagine how I would feel but as said its got nothing to do with his attitude!

I really don't see why his father dying has anything to do with his bad attitude, fair enough its a bad thing and I can't imagine how I would feel but as said its got nothing to do with his attitude!

I havent condoned or tried to explain his attitude once though, all ive said is that he's had it crappy here because of the above reasons, for some reason people took exception to that.

:thup:

I just don't see the what relveance his fathers death has, lots of players have had problems in their time here (Boumsong kids and wife, Babayaro's baby etc...) but I don't see why it would have any relevance when talking about a players leaving and the reasons (ie attitudes).

Everyone complains that Duff was played before Zoggy "regardless of skill" - anyone think that maybe Duff got played there because his attitude was better?  It's really hard to determine this stuff because none of us are there for training and have no idea how Zoggy carries himself in training.  He may have the raw materials but maybe his attitude is shite in training so he doesn't get played?

Everyone complains that Duff was played before Zoggy "regardless of skill" - anyone think that maybe Duff got played there because his attitude was better?  It's really hard to determine this stuff because none of us are there for training and have no idea how Zoggy carries himself in training.  He may have the raw materials but maybe his attitude is shite in training so he doesn't get played?

Exactly, I always find it amusing that people say "X amount of managers have ignored him/treated him wrong" yet it doesn't seem to come into consideration why it seems to be a re-occuring issue.

I just don't see the what relveance his fathers death has, lots of players have had problems in their time here (Boumsong kids and wife, Babayaro's baby etc...) but I don't see why it would have any relevance when talking about a players leaving and the reasons (ie attitudes).

Where has anyone said that his father dying is why he has a bad attitude?

Everyone complains that Duff was played before Zoggy "regardless of skill" - anyone think that maybe Duff got played there because his attitude was better?  It's really hard to determine this stuff because none of us are there for training and have no idea how Zoggy carries himself in training.  He may have the raw materials but maybe his attitude is s**** in training so he doesn't get played?

Exactly, I always find it amusing that people say "X amount of managers have ignored him/treated him wrong" yet it doesn't seem to come into consideration why it seems to be a re-occuring issue.

Again, no one can say what is happening, but ive always known that you play whoever is gonna do the best job on the pitch, like Robert, Ginola, Bellamy, Asprilla, Dyer,hell even Shearer caused a stiror two when he wasnt playing.

Like i say, people have taken exception to me saying his time here has been shit.

I dont know why.

Guest Phil K

Haha, i love this explaination, he's getting paid an extortionate amount and that is the most important thing in life. What utter bollocks.

I re-iterate - don't talk sh*te.

But you keep doing it anyway.

Like i say, people have taken exception to me saying his time here has been s***.

I dont know why.

Maybe it's because it's such an uttely pillocky comment ?

Haha, i love this explaination, he's getting paid an extortionate amount and that is the most important thing in life. What utter bollocks.

Like i say, people have taken exception to me saying his time here has been s***.

I dont know why.

:rolleyes:

Internet hard man.

If you think that he should be happy cos he's getting paid then you are an idiot who is clearly at war with the world and very bitter, if you think he's had anything but a crap time here then i can only assume you have had an amazing past 5 years as a fan....which makes you an idiot as well.

If only you had something constructive to say.... :rolleyes:

I dont know why.

Internet hard man.

If you think that he should be happy cos he's getting paid then you are an idiot who is clearly at war with the world and very bitter, if you think he's had anything but a crap time here then i can only assume you have had an amazing past 5 years as a fan....which makes you an idiot as well.

his time here has been shit ? the opportunity to leave le harve and months later be in the prem,the ability to be able to place your family where you want (aprox 280mile from where you work mind),the ability to do his job poorly and still be lauded for it.

he's had a marginally worse time as the rest of them (his dad dying)...enough to explain his 24month strop and poor form.........nada.

It could be argued either way - he hasn't been first choice because he's got a poor attitude, or he's got a poor attitude because he's not first choice (when he should have been ahead of Duff). The bottom line is, if he wants to stay fine, if not he can leave for the right fee, which would be relevant to his earnings I suppose.

I dont know why.

Internet hard man.

his time here has been s*** ? the opportunity to leave le harve and months later be in the prem,the ability to be able to place your family where you want (aprox 280mile from where you work mind),the ability to do his job poorly and still be lauded for it.

he's had a marginally worse time as the rest of them (his dad dying)...enough to explain his 24month strop and poor form.........nada.

We're back to square one then?

Right, so basically you see absolutely no reason why he shouldnt be perfoming and performing well, (forgetting the fact that at times he has actually performed well and consistently well at times, even early this season at LW) and i see reasons why his time here hasnt been great and therefore offers an insight to his poor form and maybe why his attitude is like it is. (im not saying his attitude is right)

Like i say, you name me a single player Zogs age in the premiership who's had as difficult an early career as that and still maintained his form and perfect attitude and ill happily back down, but if you cant you have to see some merit in what im saying....surely?

This boy has had it THE worst in my opinion.

He's stuck around lot longer then most have (considering he's one of 4-5 players from the SBR days).

I dont know why.

Internet hard man.

his time here has been s*** ? the opportunity to leave le harve and months later be in the prem,the ability to be able to place your family where you want (aprox 280mile from where you work mind),the ability to do his job poorly and still be lauded for it.

Right, so basically you see absolutely no reason why he shouldnt be perfoming and performing well, (forgetting the fact that at times he has actually performed well and consistently well at times, even early this season at LW) and i see reasons why his time here hasnt been great and therefore offers an insight to his poor form and maybe why his attitude is like it is. (im not saying his attitude is right)

Like i say, you name me a single player Zogs age in the premiership who's had as difficult an early career as that and still maintained his form and perfect attitude and ill happily back down, but if you cant you have to see some merit in what im saying....surely?

He's stuck around lot longer then most have (considering he's one of 4-5 players from the SBR days).

lots of players go through hard times (the boumsong stuff is superfluous though)the ones who cant hack it get discarded,those that can make it.

I see no reason to think n'zogbia isn't a jenas II

I dont know why.

Internet hard man.

lots of players go through hard times (the boumsong stuff is superfluous though)the ones who cant hack it get discarded,those that can make it.

Zog's role is different to Jenas though. N'Zogbia's forte is providing delivery and goals or if you like, end product. Jenas's was making a side tick.

I dont know why.

Internet hard man.

Zog's role is different to Jenas though. N'Zogbia's forte is providing delivery and goals or if you like, end product. Jenas's was making a side tick.

i mean in their attitude  :rolleyes:

I dont know why.

Internet hard man.

Well then i guess i sympathize with his plight too much.

I guess i think losing your father figure after losing your father is a significant thing,  maybe you dont, but im just trying to put myself in his situation and i dont think i could of done too much better, i guess all the people who disagree with me could do better than what Zog has done, which is a credit to them.

Well done.

Just want to re iterate once more that i think his fathers death is one of a number of things that havent gone for him in his career, people are dragging it out like it the crux of my argument when it isnt.

I can see where his frustrations lie, you cant, thats fair enough.

I dont know why.

Internet hard man.

I guess i think losing your father figure after losing your father is a significant thing,  maybe you dont, but im just trying to put myself in his situation and i dont think i could of done too much better, i guess all the people who disagree with me could do better than what Zog has done, which is a credit to them.

Well done.

Just want to re iterate once more that i think his fathers death is one of a number of things that havent gone for him in his career, people are dragging it out like it the crux of my argument when it isnt.

just his father dying is the only thing others havent gone thorugh. ican see where his frustrations lie....how to react to them....that is the difference....head down and work or strop?

I dont know why.

Internet hard man.

I guess i think losing your father figure after losing your father is a significant thing,  maybe you dont, but im just trying to put myself in his situation and i dont think i could of done too much better, i guess all the people who disagree with me could do better than what Zog has done, which is a credit to them.

Well done.

Obviously his bastard agent has replaced his father figure. in which case like all opportunisitic bastard agents he needs to be told to fuck off.

I dont know why.

Internet hard man.

Well done.

just his father dying is the only thing others havent gone thorugh. ican see where his frustrations lie....how to react to them....that is the difference....head down and work or strop?

How is it though?

5 managers at the age of 21 - you might think this is one thing, but i see it as 5 seperate incident in a young mans developing career.

Parent dying in a different country at a young age

Subsequent father figure being sold - Inevitable but not easy to get over and it showed in his performances at his times, so you cant just discard the effect.

Playing out your skin and become instrumental to the teams success ony to be discarded for a poorer player the next season, a player who gets into the team on reputation and name alone. (there was absolutely nothing he could do in this situation, this is where the attitude began)

played completely out of position

Completely discarded becasue his attitude doesnt sit well with the manager and also doesn fit in with the formation.

I genuinely cant apply those things to every single player in our squad. Can you?

Its not like im exaggerating here, this is what happened to him. He's 21 and has been through all that....

I dont know why.

Internet hard man.

Well done.

How is it though?

5 managers at the age of 21 - you might think this is one thing, but i see it as 5 seperate incident in a young mans developing career.

Subsequent father figure being sold - Inevitable but not easy to get over and it showed in his performances at his times, so you cant just discard the effect.

Playing out your skin and become instrumental to the teams success ony to be discarded for a poorer player the next season, a player who gets into the team on reputation and name alone. (there was absolutely nothing he could do in this situation, this is where the attitude began)

Completely discarded becasue his attitude doesnt sit well with the manager and also doesn fit in with the formation.

I genuinely cant apply those things to every single player in our squad. Can you?

Its not like im exaggerating here, this is what happened to him. He's 21 and has been through all that....

5 managers by the age of 21............means nowt

parent dying.....would affect him him....not NUFC fault

father figure being sold......21yrs now and 2 years of poor form

playing out your skin ? overhype. and that next season he was the worst of 3 players in that position.....do you agree ?

played out of position....under allardyce who wasn't ?

completely discatded............on account of form and attitude (makes sense really)

i'd like the manager to turn him round but i think n;zogbia is,as i've said .another jenas.

I dont know why.

Internet hard man.

Well done.

How is it though?

5 managers by the age of 21............means nowt

parent dying.....would affect him him....not NUFC fault

father figure being sold......21yrs now and 2 years of poor form

playing out your skin ? overhype. and that next season he was the worst of 3 players in that position.....do you agree ?

played out of position....under allardyce who wasn't ?

completely discatded............on account of form and attitude (makes sense really)

i'd like the manager to turn him round but i think n;zogbia is,as i've said .another jenas.

Mate if you think having 5 managers that early in your career "means nowt" and is gonna have no effect on your developement or thoughts about the club then that is a joke in its self.

"Overhype" if he was instrumental to the success how is it over hype, he was what 19 years old??

the following season, yes, he was poor but how much was that down to having Duff play in frontog him and he could do nothing about it. Not even get his head down in trainng becasueRoeder bummed Duff. That season was a joke and everyone said so at the time, whats changed? The fact that that opinion doesnt suit anymore?

Who else under Allardyce was so dramatically played out of position? Milner? Smith? Cop out of an excuse.

It clear that we dont agree and that under those circumstances you and everyone else would thrive.

Well Done.

EDIT: In fact what are you arguing? Why he's had a poor attitude and not been his best the past coupe of seasons or why he's had it crap at nufc??

The bit in bold suggests we were talking about the latter....im definitely not talking about the former. Although its a "bi-product" of what im saying.