Is N'Zogbia's exit inevitable? (Maybe not - Page 24!)

TRon

Spurs were in for him in January, but signed Gilberto instead, so I'm unsure as to whether they'd try for him again.

Apparently it was them lot who turned his head again.

Gilberto's a left back isn't he?

Spurs were in for him in January, but signed Gilberto instead, so I'm unsure as to whether they'd try for him again.

Apparently it was them lot who turned his head again.

Gilberto's a left back isn't he?

Can play either, apparently, much like Bale.

That's disappointing.

I also couldn't understand the logic about homesickness and therefore moving to London though.

Probably because he can get to France in 2 hours.

You can get from Newcastle to France in not much more than that, man.

the difference between flying to paris from london and newcastle is half an hour.

Is there as many flights to Paris as there is at Heathrow? I mean, its not like he can go back to france everyday after training whereas London may be more accesible for his family.

Heathrow.  Loads of flights & even better they're always on time leaving from there. ;)

Keegan has already said he will only go if the deal is right for us so he can sulk all he likes.

If Spurs are interested then we should push for Huddlestone, Lennon or Bale as part of the deal.

Bale would be an awesome signing but i can't see it. I'd take Huddlestone or Lennon in a swap too, possibly with a bit of dosh coming our way if it's Hudd.

Spurs paid something like £10m for Bale, and Zoggy's really not worth that much. We're probably going to have pay them something like £5m + Zoggy for Bale, and even then, I don't think they're going to accept our offer.

N'Zogbia is worth just as much as Bale IMO, should be anyway, this season hasn't really helped us price wise though.

Young British left-footed ever-improving player who's capable of playing both LB and LM to a good level and is quality on set pieces vs a sulky Frenchman with a bad attitude who had his best season 2 years ago?

That'd be the immediate perception of both players and why, I imagine, Zoggy isn't worth as much as Bale. Zoggy does have skills, but it's being overshadowed by all this other stuff.

i'm not as bothered about N'Zogbia leaving under Keegan as he is more than capable of bringing in an adequate replacement or someone better, and then getting the best out of them. Under Allardyce the chance of him going out and buying a fast, flair player to play on the wing was near zero.

N'Zogbia is worth just as much as Bale IMO, should be anyway, this season hasn't really helped us price wise though.

Young British left-footed ever-improving player who's capable of playing both LB and LM to a good level and is quality on set pieces vs a sulky Frenchman with a bad attitude who had his best season 2 years ago?

That'd be the immediate perception of both players and why, I imagine, Zoggy isn't worth as much as Bale. Zoggy does have skills, but it's being overshadowed by all this other stuff.

N'Zogbia is improving, I'd say he's a better player than Bale is currently, Bale hasn't done anything this season whether he's been injured or not.

N'Zogbia was going for £4M last summer. I know he's signed a new deal since then, but people shouldn't be getting too excited about the money we'll get for him if he goes.

N'Zogbia was going for £4M last summer. I know he's signed a new deal since then, but people shouldn't be getting too excited about the money we'll get for him if he goes.

Was he?

N'Zogbia is improving, I'd say he's a better player than Bale is currently, Bale hasn't done anything this season whether he's been injured or not.

He hasn't improved in two years

Was he?

Apparently so, to Fulham.

Guest Sniffer

I'd say he was a much better player 2 years ago than he is now.

Just shows what a piss poor attitude can do when there is nothing wrong physically.

Was he?

That was bollocks though. :razz:

He was our best player in the early stages of the season despite not having had a chance in his natural position. People forget so fast. I will find it a travesty if we let Zog leave on the cheap; he's one of brightest young talents and I would expect the man manager Keegan to sort him out mentally..

Was he?

That was bollocks though. :razz:

Not according to Oliver.

He's done f*** all for two years except pocket his pay and doesn't deserve any sympathy. Sell the t*** and put the money toward  somebody who wants to play for us. 

Blimey.. What's he done to you? Bummed your girlfriend?

He's done f*** all for two years except pocket his pay and doesn't deserve any sympathy. Sell the t*** and put the money toward  somebody who wants to play for us. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: