Derby Relegated.

Crumpy Gunt

Big Sam gifted them there only 3 point haul. No shots on target stating 'I didn't come here expecting to win' (or similar) A game sandwiched between Derby losing 6-0 and 5-0 iirc.

Proves just how out of his depth the big heeded bastard was.

Would still much rather travel to Derby as opposed to Stoke or Bristol as seems likely. Lets hope they get to 16 points at least.

Big Sam gifted them there only 3 point haul. No shots on target stating 'I didn't come here expecting to win' (or similar) A game sandwiched between Derby losing 6-0 and 5-0 iirc.

Proves just how out of his depth the big heeded bastard was.

Would still much rather travel to Derby as opposed to Stoke or Bristol as seems likely. Lets hope they get to 16 points at least.

I think this season could set the record for the earliest point that all 3 relegation spots are secured. Can't see a way out for any of the bottom 3 now

Hope they dont take the scums record of them.

Derby are fuckin shite, and Allardyce should have been sacked on the back of giving the 4 fuckin point alone (and their only bastard win)

...and the signings of Barton n Smith, but thats another thread.

Every time I see Derby failing to pick up three points AGAIN, I think "that's why he had to go."

Can't really say anything else. Four f****** points.

oh yes you can.............. "should've been six"