Rozehnal set for Toon return

tgarve

might play better with our attacking style of play meaning less defending. to be fair he can read the game well and is quite quick. maybe with a bit of confidence will be good

He's a defender though.

If you don't trust him to do the defending there's not much point of having at the fucking club tbh!  :lol:

Guest Phil K

I have faith in Keegan to bring out the best of Rozenhal... he couldn't be any worse than Darren Peacock ?

Eh? Apart from a shaky first (part) season at the club after he was first signed (on deadline day iirc) Peacock was class under Keegan for us. He (wrongly imo) got stick for the supposedly dodgy defence (another myth) which cost us the league according to lazy hacks.

Well said - I got pig-sick at the number of times Peacock got stick for trying to cover for Howey's mistakes.

Rozehnal did play quite well at the start.  He did slip in to some bad form, but was also being played out of position in some games too.  Plus the rest of the team were under performing, which must have a negative effect on his form. 

Believe he should get another chance here.  Could still turn out a good squad player for us.

Rozehnal did play quite well at the start.  He did slip in to some bad form, but was also being played out of position in some games too.  Plus the rest of the team were under performing, which must have a negative effect on his form. 

Believe he should get another chance here.  Could still turn out a good squad player for us.

He claimed it was his dream to play central midfield. Once he played there and was shown up for the poor footballer he is, he complained about having to play there.

He can take a running jump for all I care.