Champions League QF (second legs)

SUPERTOON

Gary Neville what a class act he has been over they years.

Sssssh... Don't say that on here mate, you'll get lynched for having the audacity to recognise that Gary Neville is actually a very good player... ;)

Last night showed this board is packed with folk who dislike/hate Liverpool Football Club, so I would imagine Gaz would be hero to many as "GARY NEVILLE IS A RED, HE HATES SCOUSERS*". 

*=Apart from Rooney

I pity those of you who don't get to watch Eamon Dunphy on a regular basis, what a legendary pundit. :lol:

Having a discussion about Bojan, the presenter disagrees with him and gets a reply something along the lines of...

"Well Bill, I watch Barcelona every week, you don't. While you're out in your fancy restaurants on Saturday and Sunday nights, I'm sat doing my homework... Beans, toast and Barcelona... what more could a man ask for?"

:lol:

Sssssh... Don't say that on here mate, you'll get lynched for having the audacity to recognise that Gary Neville is actually a very good player... ;)

I think most with an ounce of sense will realise he's been one of the most consistent and best full-backs in the world over the past decade.

Only through tightly-gritted teeth. Can't stand the man, but he's a very good full-back and I admire his love for his club and hatred of us. If only there were more players like that around these days.

I think most with an ounce of sense will realise he's been one of the most consistent and best full-backs in the world over the past decade.

Only through tightly-gritted teeth. Can't stand the man, but he's a very good full-back and I admire his love for his club and hatred of us. If only there were more players like that around these days.

Unfortunately getting to a stage where players are not allowed to show their true emotions anymore. What with the whole getting booked for taking your shirt off crap, players arent allowed to show any emotion at all. Sad.