Keegan hails improving Enrique

Willow

Guest Toepoke

Don't over hype the lad he isn't fantastic, he isn't quick enough for me to provide a real attacking threat like what Hutton does on the right for Spurs or Cole does for Chelsea when he can be arsed. However at the back he is very solid and he can pass the ball well. Things can only get better for the lad and it would be a waste of money buying a new LB which we don't particulary need.

Don't over hype the lad he isn't fantastic, he isn't quick enough for me to provide a real attacking threat like what Hutton does on the right for Spurs or Cole does for Chelsea when he can be arsed. However at the back he is very solid and he can pass the ball well. Things can only get better for the lad and it would be a waste of money buying a new LB which we don't particulary need.

how many games has Hutton player for Spurs? people are really knee-jerking with that guy

Enrique is quick enough to go forward and recover. It's ridiculous to criticise a LB because he doesn't have frightening pace

Enrique has Pace, Power and the ability on the ball. I've seen the lad a few times and he certainly doesn't look like he has any problems positionally. His only critisism is that he doesn't "bomb" up the pitch but for years we've been crying out for a good left back and i believe we have one.

Under the tenure of KK hopefully he will learn a trick or two on the attacking front.

You mean the same Hutton who got out paced by Geremi last week?

And aye, one LB is always the way to go  :doh:

You mean the same Hutton who got out paced by Geremi last week?

And aye, one LB is always the way to go  :doh:

It was O'Hara who Geremi outpaced. Hutton was one of the few Spurs players to come out of the game with their reputation unscathed.