A Player Who Never Seems To Get The Praise

Tooj

Isn't the "Sweet Left Foot" column in the Mag named in honour of him?

I always thought that was named after Tommy Craig. The sketch looks like Craig. Sellars had the sweeter left foot though.  ;)

might be a sketch of Craig, but I thought I did read in one issue (when they did an interview with Sellars), that Chris Tait had named the column in Sellars' honour.

Guest teepee

he had a brief stint in denmark with my favourite team a few seasons ago - horrible :-)

didnt realise he played in Denmark. Which team?

He`s still playing at Sheffield United....one of the few regulars left from the old KK era

he played for AGF very briefly - half a season i think. never really made an impact

Guest BigAl2

Terry Hibbitt had some left foot on him, I can remember him feeding Supermac on many an occasion with a great through ball.

Thought we played better football (not more effective football, just more attractive) in our first two seasons in the PL (iirc) with Sellars wide-left (especially at SJP) than we did after we signed Ginola. Ginola was a better player but some of the one and two touch passing in that side was sublime.

:clap:

Completley agree.

Ginola was a sublime footballer and definitley one of the top/best. 5 individuals players Ive ever seen play for us.

Sellars gave us a greater balance imo and the one and two touch football was truly scintillating to watch..dare I say it better or equal to  the fayre served up by the much vaunted Arsenal of today. :kasper: